Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Prop Spawning

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Chakurakid, Jun 26, 2011

1. Mar 13, 2010
    Can we get a prop spawning plug in for some of the ZMU and/or ZMR servers? I keep forgetting those exsit til I jump on other servers, but it kinda gives you the ability to pull up a menu and buy props up to a certain amount with the money you start with in game. I kinda like playing on servers with it, figured we could try it and see how people like it.
  2. Oct 10, 2010
    vote 4 propmenu xD

i like it
  3. May 15, 2011

I vote not.

No skill involved.

Cade like a boss or gtfo.

:razz:inch: :teehee: :rolleyes:
  4. Oct 10, 2010
    make breakable props ...
    zombies have a chance to destroy them
  5. May 15, 2011
    Breakable props have no purpose.

In our servers you can just fling them across the map.

So that would just be silly.

The Humans would constantly break their own cades then...
  6. Oct 10, 2010
    yeah, i know,
    we used it before

but OB update break my breakable props
  7. May 27, 2008
    We aren't other servers. What we have works for us AFAIK. I recall discussing this a while back.
  8. Apr 2, 2011
    I vote no, those props can make a spot impenetrable and it is friggin annoying when that happens, for both sides :verymad:
  9. May 16, 2011
    Prop Menu would serve no purpose on the servers. Would ruin the game-play IMO. But if we had a sandbox server... that'd be pretty cool :grin:

10. Oct 10, 2010
    i created "no prop zones" in a bunch of maps, to prevent this xD
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    I will say no.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    This has been brought up a few times before, the answer has always been no.
  13. Mar 13, 2010
    Ah ok, didnt know. Figured I'd throw it up there.
  14. May 6, 2011
    I have to agree with what Peter said.

I mean other servers have parachutes too, so should we do the same. Our server is uniquely our server, and I think we should keep it that way. Tho not encouraging or advertising, if you need your special fixes, that is what those other servers are there for.

But, I wouldn't mind going for more better looking skins on zombies and humans. I mean better higher resoultion models. Also, more special weaponary, that would make it more interesting.
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    Higher resolution models, thus increased size, thus longer DL times, thus less new players (you'd be surprised how many people hit cancel on servers with too much shit to download, esp long downloads and more so for players overseas).
  16. Apr 15, 2010
    Instead of parachute we should add small jet thrusters onto the back of players that acts like a parachute.
  17. Mar 13, 2010
    Just because other servers do it doesn't me we shouldn't. No reason pF has to be 'hipster'. I understand Brian doesn't wanna do it. It's his deal. Just figured I'd bring it up if it hadn't been in a while and if opinion had changed.
  18. Jul 14, 2010
    No parachute nor rocket.
  19. Oct 10, 2010
    this is called JetPack, and it sucks hard...

JetPack makes uber Zombies
  20. Feb 1, 2010
    Props are for noobs.