Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pros Wanted

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Burnout, Oct 4, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    [IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    One player out of 30 with a positive kill:death ratio.

Nice.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    I am definably up in the fail right there, but yeah...Quality of players has gone down and the regulars aren't appearing as much anymore.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    I deleted steam and everything yesterday.

Let's see how long I can hold out until I reinstall everything. -___-
  5. Aug 19, 2011
    Actually its really 0 players out of 30. That 100 doesnt really count as KD. Its just additional added score. You actually have no kills if im correct?

Anyways, its commonly known across ZE that the plaguefest server is the domain of the fail, so i guess this was kinda expected.

List of possible fails across ZE as a whole:
    Edgers
    custom map items spammers/fail users
    door humpers
    awp/scout users users
    Campers
    The many various ways of introducing a zombie (by knifing him in, or becoming a zombie a the edge of the group just to kill others intentionally)

List is far from exhaustive

Sadly plaguefest achieves most these fairly regularly, hwoever the server is often mostly full so its not so bad. But i admit that if i actually want to play ZE with a chance of human victory i dont tend to play at plaguefest
  6. Feb 12, 2011

[@burnout]Also, getting 100 points on SG missions isn't a real achievement, I mean you can get it by getting the special weapon 5 times, how hard is that?
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    You don't need better players just need some people to bark out orders to players so they know what to do. I've done it when playing after they whine about losing. On a side note lawls at the fps :razz:
  8. Aug 10, 2011
    You are correct that some of it is added score, 80 points are from objectives on the map, I did however accumulate 20 points from kills as either a human or more commonly a zombie (2 human kills 6 points, 14 zombie kills 14 points), still the only positive KD and still leading by at least 15 points :/
  9. Aug 10, 2011
    Objectives on Sg missions only give 10 points, only 80 of my points are from objectives, mind you unlike element and others I only played 1 round as starter zombie and never became zombie on purpose and still managed to round up 14 zombie kills, along with 2 kills as human (6 points).
  10. Jul 20, 2010
    You do know there's a multiquote button so you can quote many people at once :razz:. Also K/D? What is this COD? lol
  11. Aug 10, 2011
    Every1 always laughs at my fps, truth is allot of you have like 400+ and there's not that big of a difference between the 2, not only that but my lower fps that every1 laughs at makes it easier to bhop, not on the ze server anymore but I still keep it that way for other servers, it gives me the ability to do limited bhopping on 33tic servers a massive advantage on any server.
  12. Mar 14, 2011
    Yea I remember good how you helped in sorrento triggering the boat earlier so no cts could get it^^
  13. Jul 20, 2010
    Actually that was Deto. I wait for the team to get there. Oh and where have you been haven't seen you in a while lol.
  14. Feb 12, 2011
    I can second this, in some cases.... deto can be a real douche. :3
  15. Aug 8, 2011
  16. Apr 15, 2010
    I wish i could play but at the moment my computer has gone bad on me.
  17. May 11, 2011
    it is not that we need better players we need to teach the ones we have
  18. Aug 10, 2011
    Yeah... no I rather enjoy watching them die, ragequit, come back, get lost, fail at typing !zspawn, go to spectate and rejoin a team, spam cades do the plaguefest then complain about others doing nothing when they themselves weren't helping to begin with.

You are a puny guard to Burnouts cave trollolo.