Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Prototype

Discussion in Gaming started by Te0, Mar 19, 2009

1. Sep 21, 2008

k

so ma people. plz tell me how it is after you tried it. k ty.
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    i had to solder a few pipes together when i went under my uncles and grandmother's houses (no crawlspace at all, mind you. these houses were built when azusa was nothing but orange groves) to

1. fix a sink leak under the house,

and

2. to remove a bathtub and install a shower.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    so.. many.. fucking.. cut scenes... finally reached FREE ROAM mode so.. perhaps the amount of cut scenes will decrease.. the beginning is like 10 seconds of game play then a cut scene, over and over..
  4. Jan 10, 2009
    you are correct sir. once you reach free roam its not that bad only videos are really you absorbing people and then taking you to the web of intrigue.
    oh and the occasional one during an actual mission.

BUT upgrade system FTW! oh and just all out fun killing people.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    Just finished it, the chick was worse then the last boss, Elisabeth took me 4~ times, beat the last one first try.
    Overall, good game, kept me entertained and wasn't too repetitive. Took me 11 hours.

I would say the game is worth it, I maxed my graphics out and it looked beautiful in the major battles.
  6. Sep 21, 2008
    lol wow josh you rushed through that thing. I am taking my time and just starting fights with random military personnel :grin:

Oh and don't forget consuming the coppers for exp. lulz
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    Best exp after you get the zombeh thermal vision thing and hele access is just shooting the water tanks, 12k a pop on those and there packed. I got every skill before I finished it.
  8. Jun 29, 2008
    The battle with Greene was unfucking believeably frustrating. Took me like 20 minutes.
  9. Mar 16, 2008
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    you say thermal is worth it? hmm I DO SAY that'll be my next upgrade.
  11. Jun 29, 2008
    No! Thermal vision is only useful late in the game where there's a ton of this toxic smoke shit. It's pretty obvious when you need it.

Infected Vision is gained automatically at some point through the story.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    I just got it and went to the base to consume some bitches but got detected so I pussy'd out
  13. Dec 20, 2008

i'm buying it this week for xbox, fuck it
  14. Jan 10, 2009
    i have it for teh exblawcks and i enjoy the controls.
  15. Mar 16, 2008
    well I did it in one day on normal, so I was just rushing it. The Zombie Vision thing shows infected, After your able to use the grapling hook to hijack hele's, you want to use both and start dropping infected water tanks on the roof. I'm not sure if there is better cash then that but I was able to make 100k~ every minute or really easily.
  16. Jun 29, 2008
    It took me about 2 and a half days to beat. I think my total playtime towards the end was ~11-12 hours. I spent a lot of time killing bases/hives for evolution points though.

On another note, has anyone tried inFamous yet? :grin:
  17. Feb 23, 2009
    ya ive played and beat both infamous and prototype
    Infamous has a better look and story to it but prototypes moves and powers are better
    on a side note if you are just starting infamous play as an evil guy the powers are so much better.
  18. Sep 21, 2008
  19. Mar 12, 2008

X360 forever.

i too, am buying it this week, because i will have a (yay) large paycheck for once.
  20. Jun 7, 2008
    silly boy and your silly boxes that have silly red rods and silly controllerless control that apparently doesn't work well for people of darker skin tones.

they should call it the silly box