Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Prototype

Discussion in Gaming started by Te0, Mar 19, 2009

1. Jun 4, 2006
    My bloodtox pumper keeps getting destroyed at times square.. :frown: any tips on beating this one? Fucken infected are annoying.. get the hell off my pump
  2. May 27, 2008
    Player [pF] Peter Griffin has voted to mute [pF] Poopyseed, 3 votes required.
  3. Jun 29, 2008
    Charged blade jump attack (don't know what it's called but the one where you charge up Y while you're in the air, it kills hunters in one hit.) or just use a devastator.

oh and do a lot of running around, they seem to switch between the pump and you a lot so just try to keep their attention.

and prepare for the most frustrating boss ever.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    The "Air Cut" thing with the blade and armor work on it, the full charge 1hits hunters and 3 hits the larger hunters. I believe the move goes for 1m but it was my main attack on pretty much everything after I got it. 1 hits Super troopers, Tanks, Hunters, Helicopters if you can get above them. I told Haplo about it the other day. Overall great move.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    lol guess i should upgrade more often, I was just punching them
  6. Feb 23, 2009
    so a second play through and Ive figured out how green is actually a very easy fight (first attempt 40 min, second 5)
    ill wait to post it tell everyone has beat her at least once
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    I'm planning on doing it a second time, the game was fun enough that I think i'll enjoy it. keeping my upgrades won't hurt either. :grin:
  8. Sep 21, 2008
    I haven't beat it yet. Keeping your upgrades sounds fun. I wounder if you get to keep your "web" progress though.
  9. Jun 29, 2008

Oh, and I can definitely tell you RF:Guerilla is not an fps. However, it is still pretty fuckin' fun. Blowing things up and destroying buildings is cool and stuff.
  10. Dec 20, 2008

i'm so not reading this thread. you guys are spoiler fggts.
  11. Jun 29, 2008
  12. Jan 10, 2009
    at least we're not late to the party. just sayin' ..
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    Your butt was decades late to this party Ms. kiki! If that even is your real name which I know it isn't!
  14. Apr 9, 2009
    Well since this was bumped, I thought I'd add that I fixed it with the penny trick. Silly poopy and your valve-less station.
  15. Mar 12, 2008
  16. Jul 24, 2008
    my 360 has broken once but i fixed it, towel is shit that doesnt work, the console is already overheated and the towel will just overheat it more.

the penny trick useless.

get new cooling paste for the processors then it will work just fine.
    oh and clean your xbox while you are at it.
  17. Jul 8, 2008
    i got this for PC. its a pretty B.A. game. :grin:
  18. Aug 8, 2008

I rented this game and it is FUCKING AWESOME!
    the controls are Insanely awesome, there's a good story line and the dude is Fucking Bad ass!

Although killing that greene girl Pissed me the fuck off, what sort of mutant monster shoots rocks and green balls of death?

Go fucking rent it buy or steal it!
  19. May 24, 2008
  20. Aug 8, 2008

I hate those fucking green energy ball things, they follow yo and knock you down in one hit, but there;s fucking TEN of them behind the first one, plus the rocks, plsu the damn little mutant thingies hitting you.

I pwned the shit out the bitch, I was like BOOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKIGN HEADSHOT! then I just fucking Jizzed, for No reason other then I kicked her ass. :lol: