Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Proud to live in Peoria, IL

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MuffinFuhrer, May 12, 2011

1. Sep 26, 2010

ya that's right, do you have people in your community who are willing to fight the REAL WAR ON TERROR? I thought not :yucky:
  2. Oct 8, 2009
    ahah! this is awesome.
  3. May 5, 2011
    haha man gotta try that one day
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Lol. I hate those fuckers.

That video goes to show there's nothing to do here. :tongue:
  5. Sep 26, 2010
    ^^^ what he said...did you know we (as a city) had the largest growth of std's in the entire nation a few years ago? that's exciting! :grin:
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Looks like the locals need to spend more time hunting condoms than they do carp...
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    Condoms don't really work for STD's.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Sure they do, if you're consistent and use 'em right. It can't protect against shit that can spread via areas of your skin the condom doesn't cover of course (like warts) but saying they don't really work for STD's is nonsensical. It's a known fact though that condoms are highly effective in preventing HIV (for example, as well as the other well known names)... and that's one of the most badass STD's around man, that fucker bullies the other STD's.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    That's what I meant. They don't protect you against STD's over the area that condoms don't cover.
  10. Sep 26, 2010
    std's and asian carp=barf fest
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Welcome to East Vancouver :tongue:
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    I will drive 20 miles just to go over there and slap the living fuck out of thoose guys for making that video,
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    There's nothing else to do here. :mellow: