Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ps4 and xbox one news (games, specs, announcements,etc.)

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Jul 30, 2013

Which one is better?

PS4 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Xbox One 0 vote(s) 0.0%
None 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Both are the same 2 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    Well i don't want to make a third thread of the ps4, so i decided to make a discussion thread and post new updates of the Ps4 and xbox one. Post videos, news, gameplays, ideas and anything that you have in your mind that i missed or will miss of these 2 consoles.
    Before i start, i want to say that i am sticking with the PS4 no matter what Xbox one will fix because they gave their people what they wanted. IDC if Xbox is American and PS4 is Japanese. IDC if Xbox lowers the price, they have no respect for gamers, indie games and all they care about is their money. ****There will be a huge announcement for both consoles on August 20th at Games con Press Conference where they will announce more features and hopefully the official release dates of both consoles.
    *******DO NOT TALK ABOUT PC PLEASE*******

Here is what i know so far about these consoles:

***People are saying that Microsoft is going to win the console war because PS4 got sold out and some people will need a console before Christmas, so they might go with Xbox one. PS4 bundles were sold out and is now back on sale on amazon, bestbuy and gamestop. So, if you want to get your PS4 on launch day,v now is your chance before they get sold out again.***

1.Release date and pricing:
    PS4 and Xbox one release date have been announced to be this holiday 2013. Toys r us is saying that the Xbox one will be released on November 29 and PS4 on December 13. The price for the PS4 is $400 and Xbox one is $500 dollars but it will come packed with the Kinect. We don't know if those release dates are true yet or not.

PS4 allows background uploading and downloading. Meaning that the console can both update itself and download games while still being played. You will also be able to stream your game play sessions and create quick video clips to send to friends and share with the PS network. PS4 also allows the ability to stream games instantly. The spectation feature allows you to share your game session and allow friends to take over your control. PS Vita can be used to play remote sessions of PS4 games
    As for xbox one, It will always requires the kinect for the Xbox one to work. If you are interested in television, than this is all you need for your entertainment.

For more news and features of those consoles, here are some links:

4. Some extra news:
    .PS vita will only work as a controller with games that are programmed to use it, else it will not function.
    .PS4 allows you to have 2000 friends. As for Xbox one, the max limit is 1000.
    .Both cameras will shoot in 3d.
    .PS4 does not require a PS plus subscription for indie game multiplayer, netflix, online chat and others. It will only need the PS plus for heavy games online that will not function without it. As for Xbox one, You will need Xbox Live basically for anything that's internet.
    .***This one got me a little upset***. PS4 RAM will have 4.5 GB for gaming and 3.5 GB for OS.
    We don't know if they are going to fix that and reserve 5 GB of RAM for gaming.

5. PS4 news:

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dHnf7i5pSA

.Ps4 hands on:

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFFbuFfMk8

6. Xbox one hands on:

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmKHUo0gbrA

7. Games:

Here is a screenshot of the free games that are coming to PS4 in 2014

Ps4 free games lise that come the first year with PS PLUS. I couldn't find any pics with Xbox one fre games list.

Here are some exclusives of both consoles. There are hundreds of videos i want to post but i am only going to put this one since it shows the most exclusives.My favorite games of them all are battlefield 4 and watch dogs.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1yMvpetjvg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 14, 2013
      Its already known that the ps4 is has better specs then the xbox1, but the ps4 is just slightly ahead in terms of specs. What it comes down to is which console will realease highly anticipated video games , apps, addons and so on along with online services etc.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Both really have the same graphics. Check this video out. They used PC hardware to compare them both and you can't even see any difference.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6VLvKHAeXQ
    • Mar 14, 2013
      :grin: o well either way i buy which ever 1 has the game i wanna play, so far ps4 has final fantasy and xbox has MGS5, im sad its not on ps4 D:
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I'm still not changing my mind. It'll be a PS4 or just a better PC.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008
        When it comes to consoles, ultimately I will end up with whichever one appeals the most to me. If PS is offering a free library of games with ps+ that's already a selling point. XB has XB Live Arcade which was nice, but you had to pay money for it. I also found this vid off of one of my subscriptions. This guy knows what's up. I suggest you watch some of his videos. Graphics in games do not matter in the slightest to me when i'm making a purchase.

• Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Watch gamescom 2013 tomorrow. Everything you still need to know about ps4 or xbox one will be announced including the release dates.
          Also, if you are looking for some new battlefield 4, assassin's creed black flag or watch dogs gameplay, etc., There will also be new gameplays. Here is the list of all the games that will be announced.

Watch gamescom 2013 live here:
        • Jun 23, 2010
          Its console, so I don't expect much. As long as it can perform better then the last, and run the games properly, I'll be happy. I'll be getting the PS4, since it does have better offers then Xbox One, IMO. I'm not gonna get it as soon as it comes out tho. Its like every other technology, I'm gonna wait a month or so, and see if there is anything wrong that need to be fix, then I'll get it. Doesn't matter if I even have to wait 6 month for it to come back in stock.
        • Aug 12, 2012
          I'm getting the PS4 for sure, and if money ain't a problem when the time comes I get the Xbox one also
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Super Mario, Aug 20, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Aug 20, 2013
        • Nov 17, 2012
          2am, very tired I completely miss read this and will revise it tomorrow aha

Sent from my Google Nexus 7
          Complexity, Aug 20, 2013 Last edited by ΣZΣ | ๖ۣۜComplex1ty, Aug 20, 2013
        • Oct 17, 2011
          The playstation press conference will start in about 7 to 10 minutes.
          Super Mario, Aug 20, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Aug 20, 2013
        • Oct 17, 2011
          • Informative Informative x 1