Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ps4 or xbox one console?

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Jun 5, 2013

Xbox one or ps4?

xbox one 2 vote(s) 16.7%
PS4 10 vote(s) 83.3%
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    Well, after seeing the announceents, i want to ask you guys or a little help on which gaming console is better. For my opinion, i would pick the ps4 because it got better specs and gamers will want it more. But i also want the xbox one because it has more games, map packs get released earlier and it got a lot of cool non gaming things you can do like having the kinect responding to you after you talk to it.
    The problem with the xbox one is the graphics that are not improved and not even mention gaming and what their custom CPU is in their announcement. Microsoft is also greedy with their money by taking money for online and having the xbox one more expensive starting at 400$ while PS4 starts at 350$
    I have another opinion on waiting for a new model of xbox one after it gets released with probably better improvement on graphics and speed.

Please share opinions to why you prefer why console is better and leave the PC and Wii U out of this.
    Thank you.

2. Apr 3, 2013
    PS4. It has improved way more than PS3 and Xbox One is pretty much going downhill.

I do own some consoles, but i'm not a very active console player, though. Just go with what you want.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    I want Forza Motorsport 5 so bad but it's only for xbox one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Playstation all the way. It may be more expensive, but in the end, you don't have to pay to play on the internet and you have a bigger range of things you can do on it (i think. not entirely sure with this windows 8 style xbox interface)
  5. Jul 28, 2011
    I've never owned a Playstation, but I might be tempted to buy a PS4 in the distant future. Currently it looks superior to Xbox One is every way I can think of (specs, free online play, exclusives). However, I want to be fair and not judge them until they've been released and problems are (or aren't) worked out and rumors about issues like DRM and always online are no longer just rumors.
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    Are these specs correct? Seems as though they were just a rumored chart from what I've seen in the past, but I haven't been up to date on it.

Xbox just because I like supporting Microsoft, but if I ever buy a console, somebody please shoot me.
  7. Jun 11, 2012
    PS4 specs are out. Xbox One spec are up in the air but it's an AMD chip this time. PS4 CPU and GPU are on the same chip, while Xbox One ones are deemed to be the same but as of now it's a custom chip that is only rumored.
  8. Jul 8, 2012
    Son, I am disappoint, why you no doctor yet? You don't have an option for both. I buy all consoles cause one day it'll be cool to have them all.
  9. Nov 6, 2011
    i left consoles in the past
  10. Aug 2, 2010
    I'm just going to buy both. Both consoles have games that you can only play on the respective console so I guess that's my only choice.
  11. Oct 17, 2011
    I'm not really that rich of a guy that can buy both. I am going to spend this whole summer working to save up money for this and my family in Lebanon. That's why i would suggest one opinion. By the way, will Forza Motorsport 5 be released for PS4? (i'm not sure)
  12. Dec 6, 2011
    Or use the money to buy a new 8970 and waterblock.
  13. Jun 11, 2012
    Microsoft Game Studio game, thus only on XOne (yeah WHAT!, I coined it. Deal with it)
    Post Merged, Jun 5, 2013
    No reason to not have all of the best of the world missy!
  14. Dec 6, 2011
    How fucking long are you going to be watching Mulan.
  15. Jun 11, 2012
    It's the longest movie ever. It lasted me 2 weeks. Also it freaking says Watched you derp. Let me update that though.
  16. Aug 2, 2010

Or buy all 4

BTW I run dual cards so that would be 2 8970s... yo.
  17. Nov 29, 2012
    Xbox one all the way.
  18. Nov 6, 2011

19. Feb 3, 2012
    Neither, PC is my wife.
  20. Oct 17, 2011
    Post Merged, Jun 5, 2013
    Why? what's the reason to like xbox one? Not a good gaming console improvement. Please share.