Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PSA for Minecraft players

Discussion in Minecraft started by Seraphine, Sep 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 23, 2010
    I would like to ask some of the players to maybe be a bit nicer to my fiance.

Fact is, we live together. When we game, we are literally two feet from each other. If he gets pissed off in-game, I have to hear about it.

I understand he seems to "rage" easily, but sitting right next to him, his text is far more exaggerated than his true reaction.

I read the conversations. I see what happens. I can see trolling.

For the sake of my sanity and our relationship, please view him as an extension of me and treat him with the same respect you should me.

He enjoys the game and works really hard at it, pissing him off just ruins my night...not his.

I'm not asking you to be best-friends with him. I'm just asking you to try and not antagonize him so much.

The teleporting situation has past and was resolved.

He shouldn't have to feel like he can't talk in the server. What fun is that?

PS. Please don't tell him I posted this. This is more for my benefit, not his. :thumbsup:
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    Our Minecraft server is up?
  3. Apr 15, 2010
    What he said.
  4. Jul 23, 2010
    Don't be jackin' my thread bitches.

5. Apr 29, 2011
    Ermm.... What's your fiancé's username? Cause I have no clue as to who it is.

That, and to reiterate the other's posts, is he playing on pF Minecraft? As far as I know, it's still locked down for maintenance. And if it isn't pF mine craft, WTH would you post on pF about it?
  6. Jul 23, 2010

This post is for people involved in the situation. There is no need to explain what that is if you aren't a part of it.

As far as Minecraft PF announcements or general information, I am the last person to ask as I don't play it or am involved in it's development.

Please keep to the topic if you are involved, and ask the higher-ups or post a new topic with any questions involving the server.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    I'd say this is pointed more at the mumble users of plaguefest/dharkks minecraft server. You should be more active on mumble if your curious about this stuff and not hi-jack this thread ;P.
  8. Mar 13, 2010

It is still locked down. And because a lot of us play on a TINY private server someone set up. If you dont know about it, it's because we haven't told you.
  9. Jun 30, 2011
    Dharkks server isnt excactly private, all you have to do is ask Dharkk or someone who knows the IP.

(I assume your talking about dharrks server)
  10. Mar 13, 2010
    It is private as it's not a published IP we're giving out right now. Like I said, if you know about it, you know. We'll announce specific details when things are ready to be announced.
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    this is a public thread.

and you don't want him to see this.

12. May 27, 2008
    Pffft. 'We'll announce', if anything Dharkk will be the one announcing anything about his server.

This is not a PlagueFest server. Dharkks' server is run by himself and Haplo, nothing at all to do with PlagueFest.. While the warning is fine since all of the players are from here, if you want something done you'd have to go to them.
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    Another things to consider, pretty much everyone who is in mumble daily is on the server. I don't think anyone who isn't in mumble daily has been given the ip.
  14. Jul 23, 2010
    He doesn't come on the forums, hence unless it's mentioned..he won't know about it.
  15. Jul 23, 2010

I don't "want anything done". People can and will either abide by my request or don't. Everyone on there is on PF so this is the easiest way. If you want it moved to "anything and everything" and change the title..that's fine.
  16. Jun 4, 2006
    I see no reason to discuss this any further. :locked:
  17. Apr 9, 2007
    Indeed. What a useless irrelevant to anything thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.