Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pulse

Discussion in Introductions started by PulseJoe, May 13, 2011

1. May 7, 2011
    Hey you guys from mumble know me as the big asshole every one hates, but hey check out this fish i caught 3 years ago! (Ya, Ya, i had a neck beard and long hair; but I now have seen the light and have my hair styled like a doucher and no facial hair =[ )

[IMG]

Dang that fish was nice!
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    nice fish bruh! lol what you catch it on, what color lure if you remeber?
  3. May 7, 2011
    haha i actually do remember, cause this was the first largemouth bass I caught. It was a green and yellow spinner bait.

[IMG]
  4. Feb 1, 2011
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    My dad goes salmon fishing on a regular basis, usually catches huge fish up to 20-30lbs, once he brought back a 50 lb Spring
  6. May 7, 2011
    oh nice man, 20-30lbs is amazing a 50 is crazy! Sense I'm in Texas but not near any creeks or mountains i have a fly fishing rod setup for bass, and i caught my first 3-5lb bass on it. wasn't much but the fight on a fly rod is something amazing.
  7. May 7, 2011

Dillinger your my boy! enjoy that spray man xD
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Updated present-day pic required. Need to learn more about the doucher hair style.
  9. May 7, 2011

[IMG]
  10. May 5, 2011
    Sup :smile: Welcome and damn nice fish. Wish i can have my cousins fish he caught, its like...twice the size of your arm length.
  11. May 7, 2011
    haha dang! thats a big fish, this is probably the biggest fish i have caught, I have been going up in the mountains and fishing so cant really find anything over 10-15lbs, but i love a nice big fish. HECK WHO DOESN'T HAHA
  12. May 5, 2011

[IMG]
  13. May 7, 2011
    ah right on man! thats a big fish, i wish bass could get that size =(