Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Punisher has returned!

Discussion in Introductions started by Punisher023(RST), Dec 5, 2017

1. Feb 27, 2012

Anyone who plays on the zombiemod server knows me by now as I've been playing a lot recently since my return. I started playing PF back in February 2012. Since my return I've become any active member on the server so much I'm a donor and totally worth the $10 every 2 months! Alittle about me.....I'm 24yrs old, married and have 2 huskies and 1 cat. I currently drive for a bulk milk hauler although might be switching jobs idk yet. Punisher023(RST)

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      374.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Nice truck! Glad to have you around. Hope to see you in the server, some time. Thank you for your support. You should try and catch one of Deto's ZME tests.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      I don't think he wants to catch anything from deto
    • Nov 20, 2013
      if you need something, ask @Kyro about all your doubts, he loves to explain everything again
    • Apr 26, 2015
      [IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
      • Aug 6, 2016
        Goes to show how much detail Kyro will go into. Just to make sure that all questions are answered fully and thoroughly.
      • Aug 6, 2016
      • Dec 17, 2007
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 17, 2014
          :blahblahblah:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Dec 17, 2007
          • Jul 27, 2008
            Look at that big rig full of milk. :beer: