Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Purchased 2nd month of admin 1-7-11 but nothing

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Allie, Jan 9, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 9, 2010
    I have both my receipts 1st month went fine filled it out and got my admin...for some reason 2nd month did not go through...I had admin up until yesterday 1-8-11...here is my recent receipt...I had to cancel old one because I am unfortunately a shopaholic and spent all the money so this month I used a new card...don't know if this would have something to do with it...

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Plaguefest Admin Subscription using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $15.00 USD, has already been sent to PlagueFest.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Subscription Details
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Date of sign up: Jan 7, 2011
    Subscription Name: Plaguefest Admin Subscription
    Subscription Number: S-1Y02568660635933F

Subscription Terms:
    $15.00 USD for each month

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
    If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact PlagueFest.
  2. May 11, 2010
  3. Mar 2, 2010
    The cancellation of your first payment is what caused this. The system removes an admin once their term is up. The server received the message that your first subscription was over.

This might be easier to understand:
    1) You subscribed and cancelled. At this point, the server has added you into the admin list.
    2) You subscribed again before your first subscription was up. The server didn't take any action, because you were already in the admin list.
    3) Your "end of term" message from your first subscription (1) was sent to the server, and you were removed from the admin list.

This is why you guys need to stop subscribing and cancelling. The system isn't a psychic.

This can also cause you to be moved back down if you were promoted. The system automatically puts you at level 1 admin when you subscribe. I don't know what level you were at, so I can't add you back in myself.
  4. Feb 9, 2010
    well excuse me colton....but I was talking to josh when I did all this...he even told me it went through...I guess I'll just wait till it is fixed
  5. Feb 21, 2007
  6. Mar 2, 2010
    I wasn't aware that I was being rude. I was telling you what happened. If that's not what you wanted, why did you ask for an explanation?
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    Forgive Colton. That's his nature. He's very straightforward. :razz:
  8. May 11, 2010

::locked::
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.