Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

purchased admin again

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by blahdude10, Jul 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 7, 2011
    since i was admin level 2 before will i still be able to be level 2? cause i wasnt able to pay for my next month due to some personal issue with my father... hehehehe

Mr. Bean

STEAM_0:1:15016581

Subscription Number: S-5FS86220GE017705S
  2. Oct 27, 2010
  3. May 7, 2011
    awwwww i just got my admin power back and it seems like im level 1? =\
    i cant be level 2??
    cause i was already level 2 before my subscription ended...
  4. Feb 11, 2011
    If there was a break in between payments then you must start back at lvl 1. This happened to me also, and another admin I know. Just prepare your credit card, bank card, or prepay card are ready to go when the time comes around.
  5. May 7, 2011

even tho i have a good reason? i cant?
    :frown:

argh.. w/e
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    I would assume it would depend how long you were gone. Try private messaging a root admin :smile:
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    You could've just had someone bump you back up. You don't have to re-earn it unless you go away for a significant amount of time.
  8. May 7, 2011
  9. May 7, 2011
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    yeah you would start back at 1 if you were gone for a while, not 3 days. Moved back to level 2.
  11. May 7, 2011
  12. Apr 28, 2011
    k so this seems like a wierd place to post this. i just got charged for $10.14 by plaguefest, and i havent played any games they support or logged on to subscribe in months. i did not order a reoccuring subscription either. why was i billed this for admin i did not purchase.

Edit : wrong place, found suprise butsexx's guide to unsubscribe, stupid paypal remembered a payment of mine.
  13. Jun 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.