Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Purchased Admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Tennessee, Oct 16, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 16, 2011

STEAM_0:0:13380406

Paypall Reciept:
    You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Plaguefest Admin Subscription using PayPal. Your first subscription payment, for $15.00 USD, has already been sent to PlagueFest. ----------------------------------------------------------------Subscription Details---------------------------------------------------------------- Date of sign up: Oct 16, 2011Subscription Name: Plaguefest Admin SubscriptionSubscription Number: S-2UY7597682764603M Subscription Terms:$15.00 USD for each month Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact PlagueFest. ----------------------------------------------------------------Contact Information---------------------------------------------------------------- Business Name: PlagueFestContact Email: gt4man2003@yahoo.comContact Phone: ----------------------------------------------------------------Notification Preferences---------------------------------------------------------------- Right now, we don't send you an email every time you make a payment for this subscription. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings. ----------------------------------------------------------------Cancelling Your Subscription---------------------------------------------------------------- If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription. Thanks, PayPal
  2. Oct 16, 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Dharkk
    [IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]
    Xylone
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

Thanks for your support!
  4. Oct 16, 2011
    Hey good to meet you, and i appreciate it man.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Welcome to the admin team! Glad to have you as a member!
  7. Jul 14, 2010
  8. Oct 13, 2011
  9. Oct 16, 2011
  10. Jun 19, 2011
  11. Oct 16, 2011
    OH LORD!! guys i seriously just screwed up. I accidently put a different steam ID up, my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:3784977500:18 120

The steam ID that was posted was a default one that just showed up in the box when i was signing up for admin. I am sorry for this i was not paying attention when i did that. Can i get this fixed?
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    The one it automatically puts in is the last one you played on. It should be correct. The steam id you want to change to is wrong.
  13. Oct 16, 2011
    So that Steam ID that was put in there to begin with is correct?
  14. Jun 26, 2011
    Welcome to the Team/Community!!! Enjoy your Stay and Thanks for Supporting PlagueFest!
  15. Aug 4, 2011
    Don't worry we can help settle this out and welcome to pF enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:
  16. Oct 16, 2011
    Yea i am almost positive that was my brother's steam ID account, it even had a different name in the other box. Ive used his account on my computer before. I just went into a game and typed status in the console and it said my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:37849775
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    Just waiting for one of our new trainers to come on so he can train you. Please add me to your friends list and welcome to the team :smile:
  18. Oct 16, 2011
    btw thx for all the welcomes. last place i tried to join they were all really rude lol
  19. Aug 20, 2011
    Hey welcome to the admin team/community buddy. Thanks for supporting plaguefest.! :thumbsup:
  20. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on in game user information it looks like our new admin subscriber Tennessee is: STEAM_0:0:37849775 Tennessee [pF]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.