Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pure server: file [GAME]\pak01_010.vpk does not match server's file

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by aFrap, Aug 25, 2012

1. Aug 25, 2012
    What does this mean? It says this right when I click continue in the join screen or 2 minutes in game.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    Guessing this has to do with sv_pure. Are you using any custom skins or textures?
  3. Aug 25, 2012
    Nope, pure CS:GO. No mods, textures, no nothing
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Has your game updated? Try restarting Steam, you seem to have an outdated/corrupt version of the vpk files.
  5. Aug 25, 2012
    That did not work either. Would reinstalling the local game content work?
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    I had it too and revalidating the game's cache worked for me! It'll say 2 files could not be validated at the end, and when you'll start CS:GO it'll reinstall the newest VPK files :smile: After which you can play again
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 6, 2012
      Oh nice! Because I had that before aswell, was getting worried as I'm playing it with no custom skins, textures, mods, etc... Tried to reinstall but still I had that...
    • Jun 18, 2012
      I had the same and put it in the CS:GO general issues thread. For me it dissapeared over night but someone suggested the same as Joris said, reveledating the game cache.