Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Gaming started by Momo, Feb 27, 2014

1. Oct 29, 2010
    Registration dates and prices are finally up for this year! Clicky!

$175 - The initial date of March 5th is only for the QuakeCon Done Quick group, BYOC seat minus the line (plus way too much money.)
    $150 - The next group starts registration on March 19th, this is a normal BYOC seat but with a bunch of extra shit (listed in the link.)
    $50 - The last BYOC group is just the normal seat with the standard shirt and lanyard, starting on April 2nd.
    $120 - The last package on the list has no BYOC seat, it's just a bunch of stuff, you can order those starting on April 16th.

See some of you there!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 13, 2014
      I live in Fort Worth tx.... So I might as well go. I rember dying to play in cal league years ago for cod. What's the purpose of this wvent just a big man tournament on multiple games?
    • Jul 27, 2008
      Sounds awesome!

Too bad I cant go. =(
    • Aug 7, 2012
      WTF are they doing charging for it this year??
    • Jan 21, 2011
      They've charged for select a seat since I started going. There are still first come first serve seats available.

I don't like how it's split into different days. I have no intention of over paying for a seat again, so if I miss the select a seat sign up because of server lag I probably won't go this year. Quakecon seems to be dying anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk