Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal Question about this.

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by FallenEclipse, Aug 28, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2011
    In zm_lila_panic_l_v3, the spot in the vent I know it not illegal since it is connected to the room beside it and still allows zombies to enter that room. The thing I can see being an issue is when the humans occupy that room and are defending it successfully and there are other humans in the vent camping, could you consider that illegal? With the room blocked off, the ones in the vent only have to watch the vent entrances.
    But, when the humans in the room become zombies themselves the vent would be considered legal. This way it balances out so that both humans don't have to worry about being in an illegal spot and the zombies have and equal chance at tagging them.

Edit: Just to clarify, the area that I marked out is the wall you need to break in order to have access to the room from the vent and vice versa.

Attached Files:

2. May 15, 2011
    Even without the Extra entrance, the cradle room isn't hard to overcome.

Just takes time.

So no, it's not illegal, since either of them would be bound to fail, and unless they are able to hold together, which is highly unlikely... I was going to say something and forgot.

Oh well.

I say legal cause with the added entrance the vent no longer has a good hold point.

Shall I... Make an illustration? :3
  3. Jul 14, 2011
    No, that is quite alright. Lol. Thank you though.
  4. Aug 9, 2011
    I agree with what Dirtbag said about the cradle room ( room with the entrance to the vent) that it is hard to hold for the entire round. But I think what we really need to do is test with 3 people inside the vents(with each person constantly shooting an entrance) and see if they can survive for an entire round. Then we can really determine if it is illegal or not, because despite the vents having 3 entrances, they are all crouch spots though.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    This spot has already been tested and deemed legal as there are multiple similar versions of it on the other lila panic maps. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.