Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Question in regards with why 2 more days got added to my ban?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Gincyde, Jan 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 3, 2011
    Is there someone that I can speak with in regards with why 2 more days just got added to my days of being banned?

Also Brian attacked me again for a simple question of why I didn't get an explanation the first time of why I didn't get a response for my protest(wasn't expecting to get my ban off in the first place)...

Obviously someone is abusing their powers here, and I'd like to speak with whom is in charge with this tyranny of abuse and attack at me...

Would appreciate any civil and responsible help from here on out... Thanks in advance...
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    You're delusional. The only time I've "attacked" you, is when I told you to stop posting in the wrong sections/threads. I have nothing to do with your ban. I'll let badgirl handle you since this is his ban.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Insistantly asking for an unban from other admins really isn't going to get you anywhere. If anything, it only gets your ban extended.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    From what i gather, you did something you weren't supposed to do, and you got banned.

You were referred to sourcebans to try to appeal your ban. Instead you made topics about why you were banned, instead of waiting for a response.

You also posted in another player's admin subscription thread, of all places.

Wait for your ban to pass, and please stop making threads.
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    Two more days were added to the ban because you've been being a complete retard on the forums posting in topics you have no reason to post in since it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You were told to stop doing it and kept on doing it. I sent you a email regarding why you were denied on the protest. You have been banned before for racism, you know the rules and you said a racial slur after someone had just been warned about it. Consider yourself lucky that it was 3 to start with and not a perma. Now its 5 days long since you made all of those postings on the site when most if not all of them had no place in those topics. You could have just made your own topic and bam you'd be fine. Also stop trying to ask other admins if they can somehow reduce or unban you. Ride out the ban and learn to follow our rules if not then next time its a perma enjoy the break. Also extend because you kept on pestering other admins to "hook you up" of if another admin could unban you.
  6. Dec 3, 2011
    No Brian, you automatically assumed that I expected to get a ban lifted off when I asked a question of why I didn't get a response nor an explanation for my ban protest... Obviously you have a hard time grasping simple concepts of my questions with your delusional assumptions in selected hearing, or in this case reading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.