Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Quick question

Discussion in Help Desk started by BileJAR, Apr 29, 2012

1. Apr 21, 2012
    I just bought donator a while ago, because I had around 11 dollars on my account to buy something. Well, I have alot more money now and was curious to see if I could donate 5 more dollars and become admin? Is that possible?
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    I think it would depend on the amount of time ago you purchased.
  3. Apr 21, 2012
    Last week. :s well 6 days ago to be exact
  4. Apr 1, 2012
    do it the expensive way, cancel your subscription and resubscribe as admin like me:evilgrin:
  5. Apr 21, 2012
  6. Apr 27, 2012
    Or you could wait it out and enjoy Donator and when that runs out you become Admin :grin: Cheap Way
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    You'll have to use up the donator or cancel it and sign up for admin. We can't do split bills / exceptions like this, sorry.
  8. Apr 21, 2012
    Alright, I'll wait it out. Thank you for your help. :smile:
  9. Feb 14, 2012
    I was in the same situation as you. I just bit the bullet and bought admin over top of my donor it goes to a good cause anyways.
  10. Jan 21, 2011
    I did the same thing. When my donor expired, it removed me from the system entirely. Rets had to re-add me.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    ah, old system memories... so glad to be on the new one now to avoid removals like that.