Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Quinnspiracy Theory

Discussion in In The News started by Brett, Aug 23, 2014

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I found this video interesting, it's definitely worth a listen. I don't really want to debate/discuss ethics on this topic since it's choc full of 'internet-sensitive' drama, but feel free to post your thoughts/concerns on this.

Warning: INTERNET-SENSITIVE DRAMA

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmy5OKg6lo

2. Jun 11, 2012
    too lazy to watch vid...gimme the 30 sec summary!
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    @Bindr's more gooder at this, he's got tha bi-hourly updates sent straight to his phone 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    A subset of gaming blog journalist are called Social Justice Warriors (or SJW) and that anything morally and ethically wrong in terms of reporting on the issue is different depending on the gender. If a male, throw him under the bus and pretty much call him rapist even though innocent. If a women in that same shoe, protect her at all cost even though she is in the wrong. Also conflict of interest is not a basis to have a journalist recuse themselves from a article that will be affect the interest i.e writing a favorable article about a women game and later being involved with said women or being an "investor" (use investor in quotation because the actual term in this case is financial supporter).
    Benderius, Aug 25, 2014 Last edited by Benderius, Aug 25, 2014
  6. May 31, 2012
    The person talks too fast, and I'm having a difficult time capturing the points or message even if it's clear enough.
  7. Feb 25, 2014
    To me this is all bunch of crap to my ears, I could care less LOL