Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Quote of the week

Discussion in Timeless Trench started by Sol, Mar 15, 2014

1. Dec 23, 2013
    Hey everyone,

On a another forum site I go on daily, they have a quote of the week thread.
    Pretty simple, post your favorite quotes of this week and we might get a discussion going.
    Mae sure it is related to this forum site, nothing from politics and news (The outside world).

2. Feb 27, 2012
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."
    - Domino Harvey

Personally my favourite quote.
  3. Dec 1, 2013
    I like the quote in my signature, but, I also like:
    "The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury." - Marcus Aurelius
  4. Apr 1, 2012
    'And I was wondering why is the thread in Admins' General Discussion subforum' -iProbie,2014
  5. Feb 8, 2014
    Fuck yeah. Fucking Xenogears!

"An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no god. By some definitions atheism is very stupid." - Carl Sagan
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  7. Oct 18, 2012
    "Be the weirdest little weird in weird town."
    - Grace Helbig
  8. Nov 3, 2013
    "Daddy would you like a sausage? Daddy would you like some sausages?" - Freddy Got Fingered
  9. Feb 16, 2014
    -If it bleeds, we can kill it.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    "You argue and you bicker and you fight
    Atheists and Catholics, Jews and Hindus argue day and night
    Over what they think is true
    But no one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you"

"You pray so badly for heaven
    Knowing any day might be the day that you die
    But maybe life on earth could be heaven
    Doesn't just the thought of it make it worth a try?"

- Bo Burnham
    I couldn't pick between the two quotes, Bo is a genius.
  11. Feb 8, 2014
    "On the subject of abortion, a lot of people support a woman's right to choose. But I think, "if I'm paying for it..." I'm kidding, I never pay for it. Doesn't cost anything to fall down the stairs, does it? Some of these girls think I'm made of coat hangers."

- Jimmy Carr
    Prince of offensive jokes.
  12. Feb 27, 2012
    “Fear,” he used to say, “fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe.” That blew me away. “Turn on the TV,” he’d say. “What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products.” Fuckin’ A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells. That was my mantra. “Fear sells.”
  13. Feb 3, 2012
    "Tony is a dingus because he doesn't know that there's already a thread that revolves around this." -Jed
  14. Feb 24, 2011
    I am haveth no clue why thy thread belongs to Generalleth Discussenioth.
    Fear me, the man who made monsters of the undead.
    I cannot find my love in this realm, it belongs somewhere else. Perhaps even to someone else.
    I fear the day when man will come to ask foolish questions to fools such as mineself.
    Fools shall be fooled, ruled and booted. I have now moved thy thread by the aboosal powers of mineself.
    Haveth a goodeth dayeth."

- Luffaren
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      "I have no pants on" - General No Pants Man
    • Apr 1, 2012
      "ITT: we post quotes from ourselves" Sir Probie Pubester
    • Apr 3, 2013
      "Mid or feed" -Albert Einstein
    • Apr 11, 2012
      "life is extreme as you wanna make it" - spongebob squarepants