Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

R.I.P. Allison

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Dani, Mar 6, 2016

1. Sep 14, 2008
    So this is the story of my brothers GF death. What I know about it. She passed away a couple of days ago Apparently she had a blockage in her intestine. She went to the hospital to complain about some pain she was having and the hospital told her they had no beds available and turned her away. She ended up getting sepsis and went into a coma and was too late to save her. Stuff like this breaks my heart because I know what my mom went through when she was in the hospital before she died. I don't understand stuff like this...it's such a terrible tragedy. Hopefully if anyone gets sick, you get treated and get better...Love you all <3
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Why would a hospital turn someone away...don't you all have laws against that?
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Jan 29, 2014
      Go figure Dani im from Kentucky and my wife passed away in 2014 from sepsis. She had surgery and sent her home with a perforated bowl duct "colon" caused by the doc she passed away 4 days later after surgery. So i know what your brothe's going through. Sorry to hear about this Prayers
      Post Merged, Mar 6, 2016
      quote="LouisvilleLegend, post: 303149, member: 7445"]Go figure Dani im from Kentucky and my wife passed away in 2014 from sepsis. She had surgery and sent her home with a perforated bowl duct "colon" caused by the doc she passed away 4 days later after surgery. So i know what your brothe's going through. Sorry to hear about this Prayers[/quote] BTW KY has some of the shittiest health care in the US
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        BTW KY has some of the shittiest health care in the US[/quote]

I am so sorry to hear that :frown: