Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

R.I.P Avery, nd Jacob.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Richard420, May 10, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=203...ar-accident-near-hunter-high&s_cid=featured-4

Well SLC has some more drama. a Night Ago my friend Jacob was pissed of because someone spray painted his window.
    He in an anger Drove eraticly out of the parking lot hitting a tan accord killing Jacob [Driver] and Avery.{Passenger.} I hope a fast recovery for the 2 girls in the backseat of jacobs car.
    R.I.P My cousin Avery Bock, Also Jacob Armillo.
    Richard420, May 10, 2012 Last edited by Richard420, May 10, 2012
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Aug 18, 2006

Either way, that's rough. I am sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 2, 2011
        Hope that kid that sprayed his car Relizes with that can of paint he killed 3+ ppl. Fucked up :[
      • Richard420
        This message by Richard420 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Richard420, May 10, 2012, Reason: dp.
        May 10, 2012
      • Oct 20, 2011
        sorry to hear about that richard, shit like that should never have to happen
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          I'm sorry to hear this :frown: Best of luck to everyone in hospital in the back, hope their fine.

Why the hell you would permanently deface some ones property I don't know. Its just wrong.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Dec 2, 2011
            I constantly Wonder, Ghost Can i come live with you :callme: the us is just Maddness.
          • Oct 27, 2010
            My deepest condolences. I wish everyone the best with their recovery.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • May 14, 2011
              Shit like this doesn't only happen in US unfortunately.

It really depends what areas you live in. Big cities usually have people like this. A few years ago a gang graffitied every single door within 3 streets of us with their "logo".

My dad just painted over the door.

Surly insurance should have covered the graffiti you mentioned in the OP. Or is insurance not compulsory in US like it is in UK?
            • Feb 24, 2011
              That's sad to hear, i'm sorry for your loss.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • May 5, 2011
                Sorry for your loss man, hope your family has strength to go through this. Prayers out to you family.
                • Friendly Friendly x 1