Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JJeezery Dechamp, Jun 13, 2012

1. Feb 3, 2012
    Last night I was gonna pick my dad up from the hospital, my dad has Diabetes. So I was told that he could be picked up until I got there. I was about to enter his room until it was locked and his doctor ran into me after I was trying to open it and told me that he passed away an hour before I got there. When I got back home I was hitting my head against my wall and couldn't sleep all night. After that I told my mother that if this happened I would return back to Greenland. I don't even think I will ever happy again. I will miss him.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I send my sincere condolences to you, your brother, your family and loved ones. I'm here Jeezery if you need to vent/talk.

May your dad rest in peace.
  3. May 5, 2011
    My prayers go to you and your family man. I know a little how you feel, lost my dad last year, but yea may your dad rest in peace.
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    Damn I went crazy when I saw my dad got shot during our war and passed out for a month and I broke my toys and everything and couldn't hold myself even when my mom tried to stop me. I really understand how this feels to you and God let him rest in peace.
  5. May 14, 2011
    Gawd, thats tragic, makes me feel so sad.

Rest in Peace
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    Holy fuck that's horrible! :frown: I know the feeling...I lost my dad to cancer awhile ago. *huggles*
  7. Oct 20, 2011
    wow im really sorry to hear that jeez, may your dad R.I.P.
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    I am sorry I know how that feels, I was in utah when my dad went in a coma and his bothers pulled the plug in Colorado. I am very sorry.
  9. Oct 27, 2010
    My condolences. Take care of yourself and your family.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Sep 22, 2010
      My condolences as well.
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Sorry to hear that Jeezery :frown: You and your family have my thoughts and prayers
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Dawm bro that is fucking brutal, thoughts are with you and your family man, I know how it feels, lost my parents recently too, feels like a small world. =/
    • May 31, 2012
      Very sorry man. I know we don't know each other very well, but I'm here for you if you need.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 2, 2011
        I want to send my condolence to you and your family. Stay strong.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 1, 2012
          it's never been easy to lose someone you love, especially your own parents.
          be strong, try to move on, it's almost sure that your father don't want you to grief about him for the rest of your life.
          other than that, may he rest in peace.

in the meantime, we can always cheer you up or provide some shoulders for to cry on.
        • Feb 14, 2012
          I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
        • Apr 7, 2012
          My condolences to you, and may your father rest in peace.

Stay strong.
        • Feb 1, 2011
          I'm so sorry, I'll be praying for you and your family. Stay strong, I'm sure your dad would want you to push forward.
        • Sep 26, 2010
          I'm sorry to hear this and I wish you the best. Hang in there and don't be a stranger.
        • May 12, 2012
          There's nothing I can say that will make this easier for you. I never grew up with a dad and I can't imagine what it's like to lose one. I am sincerely sorry for what has happened to you. If you ever need an open ear, add me to Steam.