Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Racerboy717

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Hogey, Apr 20, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 7, 2012
    On the Mini game server, multiple people joined began mic spamming and saying racist stuff.
    Racerboy did nothing, and even participated with those spamming.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    Do you have any evidence of this? Screenshots? Demos? Videos? You're not giving them much to work with.
  3. May 27, 2008
    I was late. Please post any evidence supporting your claim.
  4. Feb 5, 2012
    I can confirm these allegations. This admin did nothing at all to stop a racist tyrant by 2 players. They spewed racist remarks over the microphone for 10 minutes. It wasn't until others and myself threatened to report him that he finally muted these 2 individuals. However they continued to spew racist remarks in chat with no action on behalf this admin. He just laughed it off down playing it. I suspect he may be friends with these individuals at hand.

Although I can not prove the racist microphone comments I can show you what they said in chat after being muted. I am sure others can back me up on the racist microphone hate speech.

I've never here before, but what happened was out of line and inexcusable. I hope that disciplinary measures are taken against the admin(s) that were on the server during this and allowed it go on. As no measures prevention was taken besides a mute 10-15 minutes into there hate speech.

Attached Files:

6. Apr 7, 2012

[IMG]

[IMG]

You can't hear what is going on with those on the mics.
    He did absolutely nothing and kept encouraging with spamming on 420.
    Another player also said he recorded it and would post here.
    I will pull up some more.
    Hogey, Apr 20, 2012 Last edited by Hogey, Apr 20, 2012
  7. Apr 20, 2012
    I had trouble with recording sorry. But I am sure as I noted above, this was witnessed by enough people to validate the fact that racist microphone speech was allowed to take place by the admin.
  8. May 27, 2008
    And these players were яóy and this banks fellow, correct?

Could you please re-upload them somewhere where they won't be auto-sized? It can't be read in the slightest.
  9. Jul 1, 2010
  10. Feb 14, 2012
    Hogey could you please submit the original images to http://imgur.com/ those are so bad quality nobody can read them.
  11. Apr 20, 2012
  12. May 27, 2008
    I went ahead and permanently banned both of them, banks followed after I caught roy as I joined the server. I'd like it if @7racerboy77 could reply to this.
  13. Apr 3, 2012
    First of all, I did not spam. I participated in the "On 420" thing 2 times, so if that counts as spamming then I'm sorry. Secondly, I know that I did not mute them, and I can't make up an excuse. I honestly just didn't mute them because I didn't find them as a bother to me. I understand your concerns and understand any punishments that are required on my behalf for not fulfilling my duties. Sorry to all.
  14. Jul 1, 2010
    I don't feel as if any punishment is needed, however the rules need to be enforced whether it's bothersome to you or not. We have strict rules when it comes to racism (and for that matter spamming). Please make sure to do so in the future.

::locked::
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.