Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Racism on the servers - I think pF is pretty racist

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by @all, May 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 31, 2011

I joined pF server today to play some ZOMBIES (I love left4dead lolz), and I said the N word not knowing that it wasn't allowed and got warned for it by 3dg. But that's ok cuz I didn't know..... some servers allow use of n word and some don't.

ANYWAYS, the thing why I say pF itself is pretty racist, is that it automatically mutes ENTIRE COUNTRIES for NO REASON. Isn't THAT pretty racist? How is it not a double-standard to automatically mute a ton of countries? That's making a decision about someone based on just their country and could be considered borderline racism.

Why can't I, a black male, say the N word, but you guys are allowed to mute entire countries for no reason, other than the fact "this user comes from this country"???? How is muting entire countries for no reason NOT be borderline to racism?

That really makes me angry. I hate double standcards and hypocrisy. Please stop it. Please stop automatisch muting entire countries for no reason.

thank you
    @all
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    It is easily avoidable by simply asking an admin to mute and unmute you.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    They muted some non english countries because of some retards spaming mic. And i think thats right thing to do. If you are in black list countrie ask higher admin to whiteliste you. :smile:
  4. May 31, 2011
    I understand that @3DG but the problem is that pF makes a prerequisite decision about someone based entirely on their country of origin; is THAT not considered racism to you guys?

if they spam you have enough admins to mute them, why automatically mute them based on country?
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    I hate you just for your name. It's in place for very good reasons. If a new player wants his/her country whitelisted they can request it and it can be granted. :locked:
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Muting a country isn't racist. Our servers are located in the US, not EU. We don't disallow you to talk over chat, only mic because we don't want to hear other languages. English is our only supported language over the mic and we unmute countries that speak it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.