Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved racism with no ban

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by nate21970, Dec 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 16, 2012
    captain murphy said "stupid asian letters"
    i (scream.aim.fire!) then said jokingly "hey thats racist lol"
    murphy says right after "fuck you asian boy"
    http://i.imgur.com/FRo00.jpg?1
    he then continues to insult me after i proved to him that he should have punishment since ive seen people before get banned for doing such things. im korean and strongly endorse and enjoy my heritage.
    http://i.imgur.com/v8Rb3.jpg?1
    very displeased with the way i was treated in your server
  2. Dec 16, 2012
    i have his steam id, just forgot to post it, sorry
    STEAM_0:1:51501747
  3. Feb 11, 2012
    I had some issues with Murphy also. He kicked me for no reason when i came back after switching from laptop to desktop computer (took me about 6-10mins) and said "You were lucky you didnt get a ban". I wasn't gonna make topic but i guess its better bring it up since someone else has problems with him too.
    [IMG]
  4. Dec 16, 2012
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    I was there and can vouch for T_T. I have the demo as well (will get it later, on mobile atm). I've had my fair share of issues with Captain Murphy as well. He claims I am blocking when I'm not just so he can slap me. Not to mention he called me a camel jockey among other things (private chats count?). His attitude is reflecting poorly among the veterans of the pF community. He needs to chill out.
  6. Nov 6, 2011
    lol tried telling him to come to the forums but he ignored me and disconnected
  7. Captain Hawk
    This message by Captain Hawk has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Dec 16, 2012, Reason: Irrelevant.
    Dec 16, 2012
  8. Dec 2, 2012

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.682353)] [/COLOR]
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Ok. I know what happened. Ty Murphy for explaining.
  10. Dec 16, 2012
  11. Dec 2, 2012
    1st: Sajak all of what you are saying are lies I never said or did those things to you , wtf. I cant believe you would even lie like that.

2nd: [T_T] is just posting this to cover his own ass. He knows he left the game to avoid a stab, we were in a chase with multiple zombies and as then when he was cornered he left, Unless you do not trust the integrity of your own admins word I cannot otherwise vouch for this. Sure show them the demo, I didn't do anything wrong, what he did was blatantly against the rules and the only reason I didn't ban him earlier for leaving the game to avoid stab was because I didn't grab his steam ID. When he game back on I grabbed his steam ID but decided not to ban him because I was feeling nice. Instead I was going to let it go, but he started giving me crap, so I kicked him for the earlier offence. Now he comes here and even has to balls to try and lie his way out of this. Sajak's demo will probably show him saying " I can leave whenever I want" when I was warning him about the leaving to avoid stab for before. I feel like my actions were justified in this matter, and the only punishment [T_T] received was a mere kick.

3rd: scream.aim.fire! has been giving me excessive grief through many rounds that day. You can view some of what he said in the demos. But in the map which the images are from he was giving me excessive grief, scream.aim.fire! and his buddies was abusing me as an admin. However, I decided to just be tolerant of the situation and never took a demo to get them banned because I just didn't let it bother me. It wasn't until after when I relogged and he was still doing it when I took the long demo that I uploaded. That is where there is just some of the evidence of his abuse after he had had a few hours to calm down.
    I don't see how my admin removal can be justified by me merely saying "fuck you asian boy". I am part asian, how is this racist? Calling someone from where they are descendant from is not racist, that's like thinking that saying "hello European kid" to a person from Norway is racist.

I think it would be unreasonable for any other course of action to be taken from here other then scream.aim.fire! and [T_T] to be banned and my admin status to remain stable. Unless there is anything else the accusers would like to say, please go ahead. I still defend the actions which I took, and I was expressing grief to scream.aim.fire! in this imgur pic and it is a quote taken out of context which should be totally disregarded. This is ridiculous, how can an out of context quote of me saying stupid Asian letters even mean anything? Drumsoldier, another person you see admin abusing me in the demo should be talked to or warned. See in the video, he said things like " I would get a boner for" that were directed to insult me and many other abusive things in the previous rounds as I talked about before. And as you see also in the demo this Nate 21970 was in cooperation was talking to drumsoldier. So these three troublemakers nate scream and drumsoldier are just trying to get the admin controlling them banned. If admins cannot enforce their power then these and all other trolls will win and the admin capabilities are rendered useless.
    This thread has cost me a massive chunk of my time and I will not be accepting readily a removal of my admin for this.
    Post Merged, Dec 16, 2012
    anybody who would like to talk to me or ask me questions I am online now.
    Post Merged, Dec 16, 2012
    All you need to do is fastforward through tho demos and read the chat.

Attached Files:

Captain Murphy, Dec 16, 2012 Last edited by Captain Murphy, Dec 16, 2012
  12. Dec 9, 2012
    2nd: [T_T] is just posting this to cover his own ass. He knows he left the game to avoid a stab, we were in a chase with multiple zombies and as then when he was cornered he left, Unless you do not trust the integrity of your own admins word I cannot otherwise vouch for this. Sure show them the demo, I didn't do anything wrong, what he did was blatantly against the rules and the only reason I didn't ban him earlier for leaving the game to avoid stab was because I didn't grab his steam ID. When he game back on I grabbed his steam ID but decided not to ban him because I was feeling nice. Instead I was going to let it go, but he started giving me crap, so I kicked him for the earlier offence. Now he comes here and even has to balls to try and lie his way out of this. Sajak's demo will probably show him saying " I can leave whenever I want" when I was warning him about the leaving to avoid stab for before. I feel like my actions were justified in this matter, and the only punishment [T_T] received was a mere kick.

I Was there to witness this and [T_T] is lying about not leaving and he did i witnessed it and the is also been accused for scripting on several occasions.
  13. Dec 16, 2012
    i was causing you "grief" because you pissed me off by saying fuck you Asian boy, that is nothing like saying hello European person, unless we live in backwards land. i started the whole thing by jokingly saying thats racist because you said stupid Asian letters, what ever. but then follow up and say that?
    not only was that directed towards me, it was racist and it clearly says about every 30 minutes that racism will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent banishment from the server. plain and simple, he should not be admin because he broke the rules. Ive seen in multiple threads on admin abuse, even donators, just because you have admin or donated doesn't make you immune to the rules. he is blatantly trying to cover his own ass when he knows he is wrong. i dont even know the drum soldier kid, he just pm'd me and said what captain murphy said was fucked up. this is completely ludacris if he gets away scott free from breaking what appears to be a very major rule on this server. ive been playing on this server for upwards of a month now and was planning on donating shortly, but after this whole event, im not sure if i want to.
  14. Dec 9, 2012
    "ive been playing on this server for upwards of a month now and was planning on donating shortly, but after this whole event, im not sure if i want to."

Nice Try with the reverse psychology bud
  15. Dec 16, 2012
    thats the truth, i really enjoy this server, but it appears to me that there is one bad apple. and one bad apple spoils the bunch. also "You do not bring any help towards resolving the incident. [Meaning your input is not helpful in any way, i.e. not bringing any supporting evidence, chat logs, screenshots, demos, or if you end up arguing back and forth with someone.]"
  16. Dec 9, 2012
    No Im Standing up for someone getting singled out :clap:
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    Firstly, [T_T]'s accusations in this thread were pretty baseless, a screen shot of the kick doesn't really prove anything other than just that.

Now that you've explained what happened,
    If someone breaks a rule and you decide not to punish, to an extent, that's between you and him; however, you absolutely can not just wait until he pisses you off later to exact that punishment, this is a little ridiculous.
    Stop with all this bullshit about removal of admin, we're not so itchy on the trigger finger when it comes to stuff like that, just calm down.

I have not watched the demos, forgive me if I'm slightly ignorant here, but so far the only proof I've seen is the screen shots posted.

I understand there may have been some badgering going on and that's never fun to deal with, but what you said, "fuck you asian boy," obviously doesn't look good at all.
  18. Sep 14, 2008
    Murphy was talked to and he apologized. So thank you all for your input. Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.