Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Racism

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by Zero, Aug 31, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2008
    Been a long time since I have posted anything here....Just a heads up...your CS go escape server should be monitored...during the early Am and late PM hours by someone because when no admins are on..there is indeed a high amount of Racism and predjudice. Lots of N words...lots of mostly hate against black slurrs...and alot of Homophobic talk as well. just a heads up. If I put this in the wrong place sorry again it's been years
  2. May 14, 2011
    Should go in CS:GO section but this works as well imo. :razz:

Problem is only LSA+ have admin powers, so only they can monitor the servers and there are limited numbers of them.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    You should take some sort of evidence. Demos, screenshots, etc.
    That way they can be properly punished.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    I looked through some chat logs and banned 2 people who used it in chat.
  5. Jul 16, 2012
  6. May 14, 2011
  7. Jul 16, 2012
    This is true. They are usually reading those horrific logs. Or like normal people living a life. But who wants to be normal.
  8. Jul 1, 2010
    There is 8-10 (LSA's) of us completely active and I'm not sure as to who doesn't have CS:GO yet.. Feel free to add me to steam to tell me when stuff is going on. Demo's and screenshots would be amazing as well, taking either is the same process as in CS:S.

If it's during the extreme hours (really late or really early) there might not be anyone on.

STEAM_0:1:16488135
  9. Jul 16, 2012
    That's funny. Whenever I hit that little button under escape that no one seems to have the name for, my console doesn't come up. But of course when I first tried CS:GO my fire button was Q. : /
  10. Jul 1, 2010
    Tilde button should be default.. but I would check the keybinds. I know a few people had theirs bound to z or x for some reason.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      I fixed all my binds and even with it being the "Tilde" button. Using it causes no affect.
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Is the check box in game settings to have it enabled checked?
    • Jul 16, 2012
    • Mar 31, 2008
      I should state I go under the Name Church in your servers. like I said I haven't been on these forums since 2008
    • Jul 16, 2012
    • Jul 1, 2010

Also, since this wasn't a site suggestion nor a bug, I moved it to the ZE:GO forum.
    • Mar 31, 2008
      Thank you Dharkk I had no idea where to put it