Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

radio issues

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Umbrella Corp. Soldier, Feb 8, 2007

1. Feb 3, 2007
    The past couple of days it worked / didnt work. Last night Sauce Helmet fixed and was working just fine for an hour or two but at around 3 am stopped working and since then its not working anymore. Just letting yall know.
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    Was anyone DJing on it when it stopped working? The reason it 'stopped working' may have been because whoever was the current DJ stopped playing on it.
  3. Posts
    The radio is only 24/7 if there is a DJ on it 24/7. We could A) Get more DJ's, some from outside the USA so they can DJ in the night hours, etc. B ) Ditch PF Radio and install FragFM which is 24/7.
  4. Feb 6, 2007
    Yea Was fixed last night.dunno if it aint working just got on.
  5. Posts
    I will try to find time this weekend. I'll be busy, have some old friends coming up for the weekend that moved a long time ago, but if they leave early I'll go ahead and make a picture guide.