Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Radio!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, Sep 17, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    I was listening to the radio at 7am and they were talking about a guy getting scammed with a fake $100.00 bill. They had a few people call in talking about the pens and I have spoken to the guys before on Facebook and they asked me to call in and I told them the best ways to spot fakes/counterfits. I also told them about High Quality fakes and low quality and how to spot both. Its funny people think the pens are the best thing ever and they are really not the best, they are a false sense of security to spot a fake bill.
    When the recording of my chat becomes available ill post it on this post.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I was on the radio a few years back. Won a contest and got a 50 buck gift card to the local smut hutt / adult store. Gave it to my gay buddy for his birthday (the card not my cock) he got gay shit from it and was happy.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 20, 2012
        Cools beans, be sure to post back with the log!! On a slightly relevant note, over in China where 100 dollar bills are worth less than 20 USD, the market was flooded with fakes. Even banks were circulating them as if they were real. My friend discovered he had 4 of em after a pen/blacklight test at a hotel. The only difference visually was a Holographic green border which was slightly darker on the fake bills and less shiny. Pretty crazy stuff... I think I remember him using them at the club tho lol, too dark and crazy for people to check quickly.
      • Oct 29, 2010

Live broadcast of volleyball matches at my college, sports recaps on Monday evenings, interviewing potential pros, etc. It's chill.

You gave him your v-card to your shitter? o:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Well it's called bleaching. Take a one/five dollar note, bleach it, print a 100 on it. Pen will say it's real, the UV bulbs will show it's real, but nothing will beat inspecting it yourself in front of a bright light.
      • Apr 14, 2011
        Yep, But your missing a few steps in the process, Removing the ink is easy, and you have to reprint it with special ink. ( No I wont tell you exactly what you need in it :doh: ) since the call today, I have gotten a few messages on face book from people thanking me for the info, and gun store wants top pay me to come in to help them pick out the best equipment for bulk cash counting and forgery detecting, so hey I guess the radio does pay ^^
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          Don't you lot have the UV light test in america for your bills?
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Just like your $10,000 computer you promised you would show us? Right. In any case, there is a thing called Google and I'm sure some people know people who deal with this kind of criminal activities. You're not the only one that has the list of magical ingredients!

[IMG]

Yes, we do. I use them all the time.
        • Apr 14, 2011
          Computer is still on the way. Waiting on my money to get here to order it. (No computer for you ^^) I see your Quack Quack and raise you a (BANG, BANG) ^^
          Post Merged, Sep 17, 2012
          Yes It also works on some foreign bills. Euros have alot of security features. The next step that is going to be used is a UV/IR combo in money as well as American Drivers Licences. As well as some other cool stuff. ^^
        • Apr 14, 2011
          Here is the link. I am in the last 5 min. It is edited slightly. Here is the link
          http://www.kzoz.com/jeff-and-jeremy/2012/09/have-you-ever-been-slipped-a-fake-benjamin/
          Start at 15:50 for my part or listen to the entire 20 min session (it was more like 5 hours long total) they cut out all the adds and music between calls and what not so its 20 min edited.
          Here is my facebook page where they linked it to my not to long ago.
          https://www.facebook.com/kosuki07

P.S. Scroll bar is the white bar with COAST typed on it.
          • Like Like x 1
            Kosuki, Sep 17, 2012 Last edited by Kosuki, Sep 17, 2012