Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Gaming started by Ephixa, Jan 26, 2012

1. Jan 23, 2012
    Team |Rage Harder| is currently looking for 2-3 strong players.
    A good 5 man team consist of
    Mid/AP Carry
    AD Carry
    Solo top/Tank
    Mainly need a good Support and AD Carry, but will take anyone looking to join.
    *You can be in more than 1 ranked team, so do not worry about leaving another one if you're already in one*
    Please message me with your summoner name if you would like to join.
    ***We will be playing Ranked 5's tomorrow afternoon, with or without you. <3***
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Might want to look into the rule for recruiting for clans. Not sure if it applies to just in-game or forums too.
  3. Jan 23, 2012
    Well seeing as the team only consist of members of these forums I don't think it should be a big problem.
    It's not like I'm recruiting from an outside source. :smile:
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Recruiting for league is fine. Many members here play it (albeit for catching hell for it from some members. Right Brian? ;-) )

Recruiting for another css clan however, be prepared for b&.
  5. Jan 8, 2012
    Yea last clan I was in made a sc2 little group thing inside the forums... Next thing you know we had this BIG issue about people not playing anymore and ending up being their own thing in sc2. The leader was eventually banned because he was trying to create his own clan and caused a lot of problems between forum members.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    I don't think there's anything to worry about here, as Taters said, I see no problem trying to setup a LoL team among ourselves.