Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rage quitter

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Super Mario, Jul 17, 2013

Like? want to see more vids like this?

Damn this guy got trolled hard!! Yes!! 8 vote(s) 40.0%
Nope 9 vote(s) 45.0%
Damn this guy got trolled hard!! But nope. 3 vote(s) 15.0%
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    This is my first edited video which took me a little while and i hope it's not badly done. The video is pretty cool and it shows how i made some Spanish person name *eltantitato* leave the server after falling off the ladder more than 5 times and still not having the chance to infect me. I had a friend of mine in school watching me in spec and cracking from how bad this guy got trolled.The ladder technique took me a lot of practice and i died many times until i got the hang of it.

I really want to make another video like this if you guys think it's cool.
    Sorry for the icon in the middle. I didn't have the full version of avs editor.

Player name: RegisteR *mario* (me)
    Please like the video on youtube and thank you for watching.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vGeY_ss_ko&feature=youtu.be
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 24, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          i said sorry .... I'm not gonna buy the full version for this.
        • Apr 9, 2012
          Buy the full version of FRAPS, you're not gonna regret it. Or DXTory, but I prefer FRAPS. Don't... touch... other... CRAP
        • Oct 29, 2010
        • Feb 27, 2012
        • Jun 23, 2010
          As always, Rage quitting lmao. But slap yourself for putting that damn "Watermark" on the center of the video.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          You documented a sweet headshot by me. My thanks.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011

[IMG]
          • Mar 12, 2008
            That's because we had 3 scouts and 2 awps on the top area.

[IMG]

Wrong again, but why do I go out of my way to prove things to you. Tighten those frames on your glasses already.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
            • Oct 17, 2011
              i never saw you getting a scout kill during that round. You sure you're not lying?
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Mar 12, 2008
                1:17 COUNT IT!

You were too busy showing the zombie your titties to notice that sterling shot. One for the books, that guy's ragdoll jumped straight into the air after I nailed him.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  my video is better than your scout nailing :O
                  This has never been done before on 4waytunnel and you saw me crying all the times trying to get a zombie. I was stabbed by @Nayr the round before but i removed that from the video because it was embarassing. I want to figure out other cool ideas on other maps that haven't been done yet and make more videos. I don't want to see scout kills.
                  Maybe troll @sajak next on my new idea?
                  Haha, no chance, he knows all my tricks.
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  Post Merged, Jul 17, 2013
                  Harvey used to do it all the time. You're a no one next to him.
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  Harvey never used to do tricks on the ladder. He always climbed, ran a little bit than jumped back down and climbed again. I sticked to the same spot for the whole round doing 360's around the ladder. I had your ex next to me trying it out too the first few times but we both failed a lot.
                • Nov 11, 2011
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  well not 360's all the times but some few ladder tricks all the times. I was lucky no other zombie came or i would of been fucked.
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  LOL, I thought that was fuckin' hilarious. Nice ladder strafing too. The pixely zoom-in at the end when he stopped moving and disappeared really cracked me up :ROFL:

PS: @sajak you're a faggot and never have anything nice to say!
                  • Like Like x 2
                    dillinger, Jul 17, 2013 Last edited by dillinger, Jul 17, 2013