Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Raging about level design...

Discussion in Introductions started by RageCage, Sep 10, 2012

1. Sep 10, 2012
    Hello, all. It's RageCage. I've been frequenting the servers and, overall, having a good time. I'm the guy who complains about crappy level design and shitty maps all the time. Don't mind me. I mean no harm. There's something addicting about ZM/ZE that keeps me coming back despite the poor gameplay of some of the maps. And the Plague Fest servers download the maps sofa king fast.
  2. May 15, 2011

Welcome to the forums. :D
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    But you're not Jookbob, Syoudous, Bob Retard Bitch!!!, Mar1299, Fornax, Bruce, Badfish, Let's go MAKO!!, Kitkat, OMGWTFBBQ, Reading Rainbow, A Chewy Dick, Kitten Jedi, It's not rape, it's suprise sex, apple juice......
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 17, 2011
      I can't speak for ZM/ZE as I don't play it, but...

I hate 99% of the mg_ maps made for CSS. The fact there's a billion maps labeled _beta _final _fix(at least in minigames) is bad enough, and is basically a red flag for me to be prejudice about how shit the map is before it's even done downloading. Then you have those ones that are a combination: mg_genericname_beta3_final2_fix3. Most of the maps that come out are just remakes of existing mg_ ideas with no effort to make it stand out from the rest.

Then there's the music choice most of these maps have, there's so much fucking shit music being spammed by these maps. Mainstream garbage everywhere, I often play with volume 0.01 or volume 0 just so I don't have to hear it. I wish mappers would at least try to choose music that FITS their map, but they don't. They just pick whatever shit taste of music they have thinking it works for the map and that everyone will enjoy it.

MAD
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Jul 14, 2010
        Hello and welcome! Stop by the other servers if you ever get bored ^^
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Or come in Mumble if you want a world of adventure! :ROFL: