Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

*Raises hand* My mediocre introduction!

Discussion in Introductions started by Yuri Dude, Apr 13, 2015

1. Mar 26, 2015
    (Excuse me tewwible grammar and. punctuation. placement.)
    Hey oh. Just thought I'd do a late introduction. Not sure how many people are familiar with me tbh. But it doesn't matter.

I'm Yuri Dude or River. I got my name because I'm an avid fan of Anime and took Yurippe from Angel Beats! as my "waifu" because screw da real world. I'm a Canadian... So yeah. lel

I first started playing CSS in 2010 (I was probably like 14 at the time and I was a pirate) and my first server was Hideout gaming. That's when I fell inlove with ZM and pretty much neglected "regular" css or DM.
    I eventually stopped playing for two years. When I got back (in 2012 and I had a legal account by this time) I came across the PF servers and I'd usually hang in ZM or ZE. That's when I befriended two awesome members who eventually became cool Admins. (One of them is still active)
    I eventually left again and came back in 2013 (Just a few times) and alot changed. It felt different yet the same. (Same fun, different people)
    I left again (lol) and came back like... 2-3 months ago. Now I'm planning on staying (Officially joined the PF community 2-3 weeks ago). I really love plaguefest. I love the community, I love the members and I love the fun we have ingame. (Pls ignore how ghey n cheesy it sounds)
    You guys are awesome.

My hobbies include babysitting (Worst babysitter ever), Listening to music, Watching Anime (OMG YES) and playing CSS. I'm also a Machinima Director. I've made like... One Halo 3 machinima and currently working on a series. I'm also interested in making css shorts which is based on the shenanigans I've had or seen in css.
    So... yeah! That's it. Have a good day lol. <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 12, 2015
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Babysitting?! We'll have to keep that in mind for @Tony The Tiger, since @Secprotocol is continuously implying that he (Tony) has children :razz:. Not sure if the Canadian thing is alright but I suppose we'll try to get by; there might be too many Canadians here :wink:.

Welcome, again, to the community. Sometimes we stray away from the game, but sticking around on the forums is not hard to do and it'll be great to have you around.
        • Mar 26, 2015
          I agree. Whoever made this introduction should just get a life.
        • Apr 12, 2015
          • Useful Useful x 2
          • Apr 13, 2015