Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Rambo [pf] Kicking last player without warning or kick reason.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Canadian Moose, Jan 10, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 14, 2012
    Kicked last player on ze_HyperNova without warning or any kick message. Happens at approx 4900 tick.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 6, 2011
    He was constantly delaying and I already sent out a warning. He once again was sitting behind the crowd, according to Rambo, to be the last one alive.
  3. Oct 20, 2012
    Sorry for not putting a reason, as this picture shows (I opened the map in my own CSS) all of the team has already became zombies and he was just walking into the blue vents (left side), in the last game I beaconed him for delaying the game. I kicked him because he was delaying and I didn't put a reason because we only had 0:01 seconds from him and the timeleft.
    [IMG]
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    If the player was warned multiple times for delaying then I don't see a kick as being unreasonable. Not really seeing too much in the demo besides the kick, which should have had a reason like Rambo said. Going to go ahead and lock this.

:handcuffs:
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    If it's the last human you need to wait to kick, it will glitch the timeleft.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    Anything that causes a Round Draw will glitch the timeleft - this happens when one team ends up with 0 players. Not positive but I'm pretty sure kicking the last guy would have the same effect as speccing them as it results in 0 players on the team.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.