Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Random Guy in the Background

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by tallahassee, Jul 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2011
    1) The steam id of the offender: steam_0:1:37301812
    2) A brief description of the incident: Ok around 9:20-9:28 am central time a random guy in the background kicked me for supposedly team killing on anotheruglyzmap with the trash compactor. He did give out a warning both over mic and over chat, I however never pressed the button at all. I know that random does not know who pressed the button, but I do know that the other person there, which was =pf= Bouncer was the person who pressed the button and killed the player (he also was conveniently the person who had pointed the finger at me). There is a more urgent issue however which is that I do not believe that team killing is against the rules at all, it's just simply part of the game. Of course I do not have any proof of this, only my word and the logs to go on as my proof, so I won't be surprised if this gets thrown out because of lack of evidence.

Sorry if i do not have perfect sentence structure or punctuation, I nearly failed every year of language arts.
  2. May 22, 2011
    I said i was sorry, that you and Bouncer were the only 2 people near the button, Bouncer even said he did it so i punised him
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Team killing is not against the rules in the zm servers. Do not make up your own rules. Tallahassee, Randomguy has apologized and hopefully he will not do it again. Are we good?
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    yeah we're good latino king. I wouldn't have made this thread if i heard the apology in the game tho.
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    Thank you for letting us know! I'm going to close this thread. If any of you two have further questions feel free to PM me

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.