I think I've possibly resolved a potentially very costly issue that could save you knuckle draggers some cash. So I encountered very random and increasingly more frequent problems of my system rebooting... I kept watching the LED's on my mobo to decrypt its wise codes and they gave me errors about my CPU and RAM. I checked out each part and they were both fine. I redid windows completely, still nothing. I replaced my mobo and still I had this problem. I even replaced my mouse and keyboard because I had a suspicion I was getting a short through a bad contact on a USB piece of hardware. I still had all of these problems. Before I did all of this I even redid the bios about 5 times, every way you can think of. After dropping $250 on a new mobo and redoing the bios on that thing and still having the problem. Luckily I had bought this very nice board with a nice error code display. I watched the LED display numbers and letters read off like 10-20 codes in a split second which were too hard to catch all at the same time. When I looked these up they didn't seem to give any clue except that they were just normal early post numbers. So I googled random reboots and lots of error codes to find it was my case. Apparently one of the case's front features went crazy if not all of them. To remedy the problem I simply unplugged my front USB, front power, reset, etc. lines, and my front hdaudio cable from the motherboard. This has seemed to solve the problem as I haven't rebooted once in the past 30 minutes. It required a complete system shutoff via the onboard power board on my mobo but it has seemed to fix all of the problems. Penis.