Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Random things on the server

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Voldemort, Sep 22, 2011

1. Apr 6, 2011
    I just thought it would be fun to talk about the random things people come up with on the servers... mine today was that 4 people on the zmp server decided to make a club cfc Chels Fan Club even put it before their names their reasoning I am a girl on the server and hot I got the biggest kick out of how they said things if i spoke they would do this shhh the leader is speaking... So I want to hear about random things from others......
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    I get a kick out of the people that try to make you laugh, but yet when another person laughs it will make you laugh because there laughter sounds like janice from friends and gets to the point to where "Sorry your annoying, im gonna mute you".
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    Oh, and when I have a conversation about anime and others like the same ones. :3
  4. Mar 11, 2011
    i can see it lol
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    lol omg it was funny but kinda annoying too but it was worth seeing people bow down to the only female on the server at the time nice change from getting hit on or well harassed for being a female.
  6. Oct 29, 2010

1. The Toilet Crew. (voodoo islands, ze.)

2. Live sacrifice to the Elevator Gods. . .the Gods are very pleased with their human sacrifice. (predator, ze.)

3. Going to The Underground! Everyone: to The Underground! (towers/base winter, zm.)

4. meeko/skiptron-related banter.

And some others. . .
  7. Feb 12, 2011

Either way, the elevator didn't always kill.
    At earlier versions it used to push you through the floor, leading to hilarious situations where you would see a head through the bottom of the elevator.
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    In life, getting weird looks from clerks when buying booze and drinks from the bar/store because I look and sound like a 13-15 y/o

In-game. When people find out you're an admin when you use a command and how people's attitude totally changes
  9. Oct 22, 2007
    That's cause you're asian... You go from that to Mr. Miyagi, there is no middle ground...
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    It always makes me wonder how well people pay attention when I'm running around as a CT with my knife out, and going right by the zombies untouched.