Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Randomness

Discussion in Entertainment started by Devious Toast, Aug 10, 2011

1. Aug 1, 2011
    After a long days work, I come home tired, sore and often grumpy, I go through random sites like the dailywh.at, and it seems out of all the videos and pictures that are posted daily, the ones of animals bring me the most enjoyment. Especially if they are like this puppy who is goofy and cute like this one in the picture.
    [IMG]

If there is anything that cheers you up, feel free to share it.
  2. May 7, 2011
    damnn this totally cheered me up :smile: thanks TOAST
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    iono its kinda mean but my friend showed me this yesterday
  4. Mar 13, 2010
    No, this is funny. It's how Americans feel better about themselves. They make fun of others.
  5. Jul 8, 2011
    HAHAHA all of those are great!! heres a good one!!
  6. Jun 4, 2006
  7. May 15, 2011

I forget what it's called.

I loved the Japanese one and I had no clue they Americanized it.

Kind of like MXC and Wipeout.

Please and Thank you. 3
  8. Jun 17, 2011
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    A lot of you newer guys need to learn that we have certain sub-forums for a reason. If its an image thread, chances are that it belongs in Media Madhouse. If not most of us, then I urge you to pay attention to where you create threads and wonder for at least half a second if it even belongs in the sub-forum you're about to create it in.

Thanks.
  11. Aug 1, 2011
    LoL, debating if that dog is really liking its frozen treat, or if its getting a brain freeze,