Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Rank Still Broken

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Jed, Mar 24, 2014

1. Feb 3, 2012
    Rank still seems to be broken regardless of how many rounds have past during the map.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Not for sure when it started exactly. Rank doesn't seem to show up at all currently.

Perhaps maybe @Nayr can answer.
  4. Feb 13, 2014
    Just tested on ZM with fresh map load, nothing comes up and no console errors thrown. Will test on ZE and MG and edit if it's not working there either.

EDIT: Rank on ZE & MG is working properly. Only server that is affected appears to be ZM.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    Seems like at the same time when a lot of people had to re-add ZM to their favourites, about a week ago. IP change?
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Apr 24, 2012
      Yes as Tony stated when we changed the ip number is when the stats no longer worked.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I don't know if it was an IP change, i just assumed, since we had to re-add to favourites. Could have been a Port change too, maybe.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I know it hasn't been working for the past 3 days, might be something to do with the GAMEME.
    • Mar 8, 2013
      Rank broken, I think it had been broke since 4 days ago (21/3), many player already had a complain with it. I think It be fixed, but after many days ago, the rank also haven't been fixed .... :frown:
    • Aug 12, 2012
      hope it gets fixed for you ZM folks, ZE rank is working just fine :cool:
    • Jan 25, 2014
      It is still down players are asking about it any updates by chance?
    • Apr 9, 2007
      It's hosted and completely outside of our control, this is where the issue is.

Regards.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      This is still being looked into. With any luck it'll be resolved soon. I'll bump this thread once everything is back to normal.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Rank on ZM should be functioning normally now. Marking this down as fixed.
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 4
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012