Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rank...?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Nayr, Oct 18, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2012
    So the ranking system has been down for about 2 days now... any idea whats going on with it, when might it be back up?
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    Last time i checked on ZE (34 minutes ago), typing rank did nothing.
  3. Apr 24, 2012
    The stats and rank in the game will not show up..
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Supposedly, gameme is in the process of upgrading their brains. So give them your patience.

.....rank whores......:thinking:
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Dec 27, 2012
      So, it's just a matter of time? I don't care much about my rank but there are people who does, and it's been down for around two days or so.
    • Dec 30, 2006

Yeah I have no idea. Maybe Brain can chime in. He does his nightly stroll around 1AM-6AM PST eating his instant noodles.
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Apr 24, 2012
      • Sep 7, 2010
        maybe nayr will get lucky and they will start hiding stats on who dies to whom so the kill farming gets hidden as well /yawn
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Apr 24, 2012
        it's not "kill farming" it's "strategic ranking" :razz:
      • Sep 7, 2010
        its having a friend let you gomba stomp him for free kills .. a total of 315 kills just from that one friend last i remember. you're right though its not kill farming its cheating or at the very least extremely pathetic
      • Apr 24, 2012
        you think im the only one who does that? LAWL
      • Sep 7, 2010
        I have not gone through and inspected everyones stats i stumbled upon your bs when i was checking out your stats out of curiosity. What the fuck does you not being the only one change? It's still wrong/lame/pathetic... what point is there to a ranking system if everyone just pads their stats to fake a score? If its just going to be a list of cheating noobs then it shouldent even be there in the first place.
      • Apr 24, 2012
        I don't wan't to blow this thread up by continuing to argue about something this stupid with you. If you really feel to continue your argument, pm me.
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Please do get a room. Sorry that PF will not sponsor it.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Sep 7, 2010
        • Apr 24, 2012
          lol, yeah thats not what this thread is about, it was about getting the ranking system fixed, not an open forum for aguring about dumb shit.
        • Dec 27, 2012
        • Feb 11, 2012
          A lot of people say "who cares about rank", but to be completely honest I would have to say there a many many people who do care about rank. Me for example, I like to look at my rank pretty much everyday, not because I like to rank whore or shit like that, I just simply like looking at the stats. It gives me something to look at for all the time and effort I put into this game. While this has me thinking, I've pretty much done this for almost every game. Way back when I played Call of Duty everyday I looked at what I was, after I finished a match (I wouldn't play 50 matches just so I could rank up 5 spots its nothing like that for me). I will say this one thing though that I will admit. The 'Awards' section of the stats is the only thing I try going for. I use different weapons to try and beat the amount of kills that player has for it, but that's it. I don't care much if I go down in rank really..
          Now having said all that I haven't even noticed anything not working..Maybe I'm not whoring hard enough ;p
          I haven't been on ZM for a couple days so maybe that's why but to back-up Kloud's post I just tried 'rank' and 'next' on ZE and nothing worked so ZE is down as far as seeing rank in the server.

When does that not happen XD
          P.S. I fixed your spelling error for my post ^_^
          • Agree Agree x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.