Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

/rant

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by almin, Apr 28, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 28, 2010
    Question, do you guys let any person who wants to be an e-thug and has cash lieing around be admin?

Some admins like Doc are real cool cats, but some admins like Beans are just butthurt people who act tough online and kick people when they don't get their way ie, moving out the way so they get the only chance at the humans. If you don't listen to them, you get kicked, even if they are also trying to do the same thing.

Then his buttbuddy friend is like EGO SUCKS DICK and I retaliate and I get kicked. I find it very uncomfortable to be in the server with some of these e-thug admins. I've only come across one though, which is beans and some other admin which was probably sucking him off and agreeing with him.
  2. Jun 30, 2009

well when you rant at players and admins you tend to be removed. this is what happened.

also you go in illegal spots all the time, and have blocked on several occasions today.

that is all.
  3. Apr 28, 2010
    You are screaming at me to move so you can jump in the cade when I am trying to do the same thing.
    I've never blocked anything on purpose, if i'm trying to get in the same place, how can that be considered blocking.

You've NEVER told me that I was in any illegal spots, I get kicked and the reason it says "Faggot" or some other bullshit like that.
    Stop making shit up.
  4. Jun 30, 2009

but when you make a post called "/rant" it's usually because you are upset that you got punished for doing something wrong

end of my points. wait till someone higher clears this up.
  5. Apr 28, 2010

When you are evading my accusations that means you are hiding something ie doing something wrong.

I admit i do rant a lot, but only when provoked. As to the blocking and going in illegal spots, I've never done either, If I have gone in an illegal spot, I was never informed in a kick message. Blocking? You kick anyone in front of you so you can get the humans first.
  6. Apr 19, 2010
  7. Apr 18, 2010
    LOL. you rage so hard. anyways, you got kicked and banned for being an asshat. one of the rules is respecting admins and you broke that rule. you got kicked and kept arguing with coolbeans about him being butthurt so you got banned.
  8. Apr 28, 2010
    I agree with this. This did happen, unlike the BS beans is saying.
  9. Jul 14, 2008
    I saw u disrespecting coolbeans and that was the reason why u got banned.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    Looks like this has been cleared up. Also, when I'm on, most of the admins are in check. Usually I dont have to intervene with an admin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.