Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rawr/Slayth

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Castrate A Kid, Dec 17, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 22, 2008
    Him and Pepper got into it. Then Rawr abused like a little bitch and started changing the map repeatedly to piss everyone off.

(ADMIN ONLY) Td- *Pepper: rawr stoping beign a fag and changinc map
    (ADMIN ONLY) <*Rawr/Slayth*>: How about you actually listen to me :smile:
    *DEAD* [Mike] Eponymous : nominate
    (ADMIN ONLY) Td- *Pepper: how bout suck my balls drama boy
    Player [Mike] Eponymous nominated map aim_tranquil_rifles for rock the vote
    (ADMIN ONLY) <*Rawr/Slayth*>: want me to keep map spamming then kid?
    (ADMIN ONLY) Td- *Pepper: lol if u want admin gone, aint my prob
    (ADMIN ONLY) <*Rawr/Slayth*>: Lol, your the only reason im doing this

3:37 AM - Slayth...: I personally no longer care if i get kicked form pf or get blamed for abusing, I don't let nobodies who appear out of nowhere try to treat me like shit.
    3:37 AM - Slayth...: Thats why im changing maps constantly, until the fucker either quits spamming or leaves.
    3:37 AM - [pF] Surrah & Churro Georgio: okay if all tyou're going to do it bitch please do it on the forums
    3:37 AM - [pF] Surrah & Churro Georgio: cuz all i care about is having the rules enforced and you use your ego to contradict them
    3:37 AM - Slayth...: Nope, im gonna make you all suffer

I got a demo but I really dont know if it is worth anything because I think demos stop recording once a map changes. :/

But yea, he abused like a mother fucker all because he doesn't like pepper. He was really persistent to get rid of him sayin shit like "i'm not going to stop til you learn your place in pf" and actin all ghetto fabulous sayin "oh once he started treating me like shit it was on!"
  2. Jun 4, 2006
  3. Oct 27, 2007
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Slayth...: Because plaguefest was a curse that you just broke from me
    Slayth...: I'm going to make the rest suffer now ^_^

Humorous guy. Farewell Slayth.

Admin removed from ZM / Customs
    Banned perm from ZM / Customs
    Forum account banned
    4 IP address associated with account banned.
  5. Sep 14, 2008
    I want to apologize to the players that unfortunately got caught in the middle of this tirade. Please do not think any less of plaguefest because of one admin. We are still close and care for the servers and its people very much.

So we will see you in game and things of this nature should never and will never happen again. Have fun :smile:
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    god damn. I dont know why this surprised me,
  7. Nov 14, 2008
    wow you guys took care of that, now can some one do something about the admin that was abusing his powers on me yesterday.
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    I guess we will just start taking care of admins more harshly now.
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    wow. nice job sauce. and I agree ck..and kenshin need to be a lil more specific, nvm i just read the other topic, and posted.
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    lmao, only thing i can say is "priceless", kinda mad i wasn't there to enjoy it.
  11. Nov 24, 2007
    I should buy my admin back.You guys are running out. :tongue:
  12. Sep 10, 2007
    well not really we have plenty of pay2play admins, but were running out of goodones >.>
  13. May 27, 2008
  14. Nov 24, 2007
    I was a good admin.Everyone liked me as an admin player wise and always asking me to get admin back so...
  15. Nov 24, 2007
  16. Jul 31, 2007
    See, this is what happens when you become a furry, you spawn nothing but personal drama and BS.

Glad to see him gone, and I vote yes on Prop. 32 (giving DarkHelmet his admin back)
  17. Feb 21, 2007
  18. Dec 30, 2006
  19. Nov 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.