Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Rawr

Discussion in Introductions started by slisher, Sep 1, 2011

1. May 20, 2011
    Allow me to introduce myself. I'm 19 years old, born and grown up in Rotterdam, Holland, natively from Turkey, and am an IT technisian currently working for a security company called Avira. I've been in the IT since I was 12 by creating and managing a bulk of websites, game servers and so on. Been playing on the pF servers for about 5-6 months now, and still enjoy my staying (not always tbh, for instance when TALLAHASSEE is around). I've always loved my computer for gaming, music, being creative on scripting/webdesign etc. et, so you know my first hobby. Have been working in restaurants as a chef before my current one for over 3 years. Sooooooooooooooo.. yeah. Cool. Awesome. Bye.

[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Hello slish. I see we are the same age. lol
  3. Jun 30, 2011
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    Ah hey there Slish. I am actually using Avira as my antivirus at the moment, works wonders. :smile:
  5. May 20, 2011
    Hiya guys. Meeko you rly 19? With that heavy voice you sound like.. 12.
    Mystic glad to hear that, the team has really brushed up things and personally I like it, not because I just work there.
  6. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]RAWR~! lol its nice to meet you Slisher~! =) I'm 20 ahaha even though people say otherwise cuz of how I look and talk but eh XD [/font]
    [font="'Century Gothic"]also thanks for supporting Plaguefest and I hope you enjoy your new home here.[/font]
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Yea, I'm indeed 19. (And a college student too.) I hope I don't act like a 12 year old. . . D:

I guess its good my voice can conceal my age, for the better -- or the worst. lol
  8. Oct 8, 2009
    hi!! we've met in-game. welcome to the community!! i turned 20 on the 1st!! :grin: gosh i feel too old
  9. Feb 23, 2011