Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Razer Megaladon Problem...?

Discussion in Technical Support started by Bazett, Mar 17, 2012

1. Mar 17, 2012
    Okay. This MOSTLY happens in CS:S and everything...but...I have a Razer Megaladon, right?
    Well the problem is that my sound for my WHOLE headset will just mess up completely and make a loud buzzing until I unplug it and then plug it back in. But as I hope ALL of you know that have Windows and/or Windows 7, if you unplug a sound device like a headset, you need to restart ANY application that uses sound to start hearing things from it again.

I'm seriously really pissed an tired of having to restart every 30 minutes.
    Can I have some help?
  2. Jan 14, 2012
    You don't have to restart the application, just go to sound settings in Windows Control Panel and select your default playback device. Settings will be applied right away.
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Mar 17, 2012
      Like...just re-pick my headset in there basically...? And then I won't have to restart CS:S?
    • Jan 14, 2012
    • Mar 17, 2012
      I'll this post that you're looking at if it works...I hope it does...:3
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Have never ONCE had to deal with any of this. I have the Plantronics Gamecom 367 headset, and I can unplug, re-plug them back in, and no problems at all. Shit, i could even plug them in halfway, or backwards if I wanted to, and re-plug them back in and I'll still get sound. There's probably a permanent fix to your problem, try Google'ing it. Pretty much any basic question can be solved by Google'ing (or Bing'ing it, if your that anal) it.