Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Re-add zm_lila_panic_l_v3 to ZM and ZM2?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by dillinger, Sep 27, 2011

1. Feb 1, 2011
    I realize we have a 24/7 lila_panic server, but I personally feel that no ZM server is complete without at least one version of lila_panic that is faithful to the original. zm_lila_panic_l_v3 is almost identical to the orignal, with a couple good tweaks in the basement that make for more cading spots. When it was still in rotation, this map saw a lot of play time on ZM and ZM2.

In addition to this, lila_panic is an attention grabber for players who are browsing servers. When numbers drop low, atix_helicopter and lila_panic were the go-to maps to help attract more players back into the server. On ZM and ZM2 we are left with only atix, which not everyone loves and can get old quick.

This is my humble request to have zm_lila_panic_l_v3 added back to the rotation on ZM and ZM2 :thumbsup: I welcome any feedback, positive or negative!
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    We really need to have them back. It has brought in a lot of players when it was added.I understand why it was removed because we have a zmp server, but lately the servers have been a little light on players, mainly zm2. Yes i know some of them are back into school and they have midterms and such. Things do tend to change from time to time, which in this situation we just might have to. New website which i cant wait for, maybe bring back some skins, just stir the pot and mix it up a little because i think it could really help.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
  4. Apr 9, 2007
  5. Sep 25, 2010
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    As much as I used to hate lila_panic maps before, I agree. They do tend to bring in more players.
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    Re-added. The map should never have been removed. It's good because it has a lot of spots, small map (not a lot of running around), and everything is different.
  8. Sep 6, 2010
    Awesome! I also believe that ZM 1 and 2 should have one of lila panic maps. It's a lot of fun to play that map with a lot of people on. :thumbsup:
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Even though I'm not a big fan of panic maps on zm/zm2, for some strange reason I do miss it there and it does makes sense to restore a single iteration.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    I removed it cuz i had just the opposite thread going before....bunch of ppl complaining how there are too many lila maps on ZM at the time (3 lila maps were on). So i removed all but chodda snow panic.
  11. Feb 1, 2011
    Oh wow, I didn't really know how this would go over when I posted it. I'm glad that you guys feel the same way, and I'm super happy that this map got re-added!

Retslag, I don't mean to undo your work - I actually had no idea why it was removed, I must have missed the thread you're referring to.

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated :thumbsup:
  12. Dec 17, 2010
    WHAT! Am i hearing this right guys. Harvey wants to have the map back, wow that's a shock to me. And thanks retslag, your the best man.