Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by Conker, Dec 1, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2010
    Hola! I haven't been active for the longest time, and I just wanted to reintroduce myself to all!! Lately, I've been extremely busy with work and traveling lots - and going to lots and lots of meetings - but games are like my "only" escape and that happens every once in a while. I try my best to play at least 2-3 nights a week for at least an hour (especially as of lately I've been trying my hardest to have my "game" time), and so I thought It'd be good to introduce myself for those who don't know me. As for the others, fuck off Hello! :smile:

I haven't been in the best of terms with many, but that's thanks to my terrible temper, lol! But like the famous quote says, and I live by these words: "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind". :razz:
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    No one cares about you. Now leave.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Hiya. :coffee:
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Only one thing matters to me and you know it: Rashida Jones...et bonjour a toi aussi i guess
    • May 15, 2011
      :'C *Sniffle*