Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Re-Introduction

Discussion in Introductions started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 16, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Alright, i think it's time i re-introduce myself since i know myself much better than i used to.

I'm not exactly sure where to start, so i'll start with me being anti-social. I'm probably the most anti-social person that you'll ever meet. I like to have friends, but i make no effort to keep them. I don't open conversations with them, i just wait for them to talk to me. I guess it's like a fear of being ignored or that they won't reply to me or something. Idk, it's really weird, and it carries over to gaming as well. But when it comes to people on steam or whatever, i'm just afraid i might bother them, so i to talk to anyone unless i have a good reason.

As many people know, i have a bad habbit of responding late on IM's such as Steam or Facebook, and especially text messages. I don't do much other than play video games on my computer, since nothing else really interests me. I hate TV, so i never watch it. The only sport i played was soccer with my best friend Kyle during the summer, but he hasn't told me about where they're playing this summer, so i haven't played this summer. I used to play football during lunch/recess since Grade 5-10. After that, i moved and became much less active.

My interests involve computers as a side hobby, i don't want it to be a career path. My main interest is manufacturing, i could do anything in that field all day and not get bored. Milling, welding, and ESPECIALLY machining (i'm really good at math and love calculating things, also how precise and exact you have to be, it makes me feel like a badass, lol) I currently do a little side work for a lady who is the manager of the bar across the street from my house. I work on computer related things with her, help her get stuff set up for/at the bar, and doing cleaning around the building. Recently, she informed me that her daughter's boyfriend is the president of a manufacturing plant 30 minutes away in Buffalo, and he might be able to get me a job there, so i'm super excited for that.

More in depth about my personality, i'm a very quiet and shy person. Not the best at talking to people, since i am very pessimistic. I always think things like "What if they don't like me?", "What if i say something stupid?", "What if they find me annoying?", "What should i say? No, that sounds dumb, *erase* wow, that sounds even dumber *erase* ugh, well, lets go with that. Man i sound like an idiot." I guess that's where my anti-social side of me sort of ties in. I'm even more shy when i'm talking to a girl, whether i am interested in her or not. It's all in my head, and again, the pessimism. I like to be helpful when i can. When i think someone needs guidance or i am asked for some assistance, it's like that all just breaks away from me and i am a brave person all of a sudden, since i can just talk in the most "professional" way, and not have to worry about me sounding dumb, because i know exactly what to say. It's odd that i just change as a person when giving guidance/assistance/help to someone.

Not sure what else to say, other than i hope you guys know me a little better, and always, i'll see you in Mumble and in-game! :smile:

Also i have no hood.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      Tony The Tiger, Jul 16, 2013 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 16, 2013
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jun 23, 2010
        Wadddddup Tony! And welcome! See you in-game!
      • May 27, 2008
        You left out the part where you don't have any hood whatsoever.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
        • May 27, 2008
        • Feb 19, 2011

Anyways Hi. :grin:
        • Feb 8, 2013
          I've seen a lot of people start their introduction with this ^

Go fuck yourself. You are second to sajak.

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY need to work on this, bro.

Other than that, some times you're a bitch to me (not going to say when), threatening me and shit, but I believe you're one of my closest friends on Plaguefest. You're very cool, but a little gay. Whenever I have a technical question about some stupid computer shit, I'd go ask you. I like you Tony. =D ...and I'm homo.

:wink:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            I'm the same with everyone, as you know really well, so I know exactly why this is the case. When the primary focus involves an individual and your lone self, you have tension that mounts from your anxiety which leads to awkwardness and lack of self-confidence. When the focus shifts away from you as the protagonist, you are no longer anxious or frustrated about your situation, since you don't have to have your "what if I mess up *erase*" moments. Thus, you are relieved and you come out of your shell. It's normal bro, no worries. One day you'll learn to just not give a fuck and it'll be one of the best feelings you can have as a human.
          • May 12, 2007
            We all love tony around here and if you think you are about to say or type something stupid, just remember its plaguefest and everyone of us has said some really stupid stuff before and at least one of us is probably saying something stupid or making an ass out of themsleves right now as you read this :smile:

Its da family sir, none of us are all there.
          • Feb 23, 2013
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Damn, you make him sound like a sexy beast.

Hello.... Tiger. :evilgrin: You make me go from :rosedead: to :rose:, especially with those :nerd: you got on your face and the :music: you listen to just makes me :giggle:. I'll get the :handcuffs: if you give me a :present: and make me squeal like a :pig: and even make me :weep:, just make sure you take your :waiting:. By the end of the night, we can finish:yawn:.

I have too much time on my hands.
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Dec 27, 2012
              You remind me of myself in a lot of ways yet we're different in some aspects. I hope you get that job, it's good that you feel excited for it. Makes life more interesting.

I always wear a hood.
              • Friendly Friendly x 2
              • Apr 24, 2012
              • Jun 11, 2012
                Tony the Tiger cannot come in here flailing around with his ego when he can't even deliver the damn bowl of cereal I've been waiting for 2 months.

Good luck on securing that job man.
              • Jul 8, 2012

Hiya Tony, you and I never really have had any 1 on 1 interaction, but you've always been pretty good whenever I'm on. :beer:
              • Jul 10, 2013
                Shy? bullcrap. you call everyone a noob on MG wen ya kill them, making u annoying and we dont like you D:. nah im jking.
                Post Merged, Jul 20, 2013
                I loled at this ^