Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

RE: Mic spamming

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by CakeWithTampons, Jan 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 18, 2012
    Mic spamming causes people to rage / troll and to start mic spamming themselves.

I don't care if the mic spammer is black or white or girl or boy for that matter, its the incessant spamming that pisses off many of the players on zm.

Its like a snowball rolling down the hill, one person starts to mic spam, then more start to spam then it gets out of control.

And yes, i am talking specifically about one person. Michelle.

I don't know if she has special powers over the admins, or if she is just good friends with them, but if any non "Michell" were to talk as much as she does, then they would be warned about spamming, then kicked then possibly banned.

I myself have given into the temptation of raging on her to the point of getting muted, which i deserved, and which she deserves.. or anybody who spams the mic like that.

And if she is one of the untouchables on the server.. then i apologize in advance for this rant.

Thanks for letting me vent. <---- see what i did there, a steam joke.. :wink:
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    Everyone plays on fair grounds. Including admins, if you have a true problem, evidence is what is needed to have us take action against things.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Isn't there an admin with the name Michelle?

Do you have a SteamID?
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    What server?
  5. Jan 18, 2012
    zm unlimited ammo..

I dont want her to be shut down completely, just a tone down would be nice.

Thats all.. thanks.

btw shes actually pretty mellow right now.. not like usual
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    At least that's my guess. It was well hidden :crying:
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    zm1, zm2, or zm panic?
  8. Sep 22, 2010
    I have confirmed that these are different people that you are referring to.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Thanks! All yours.
  10. Jan 8, 2012
    Dude... you were harassing her in chat, and I was there to witness it, a long with a warning and eventually a gag. I told her to stop instigating and she did. If she was saying the same shit to you, that you was to her, I would of done the same. For some reason you feel that the opinion may of been biased when it really was not.
  11. Jan 18, 2012

if you would have read my post completely you would have seen that i agreed that you muted me.. it was deserved.

Its the incessant spamming of the mic is what bothers me.. then 1/4 of the people start egging her on.. then they start raging.

I dont want her muted.. but a warning about spamming would go a long way.

You have to admit that she does hit the mic button constantly at times.. and it can and has gone on for many maps in the past with many admins on.

Thats all.

I honestly dont know how i could have been nicer about the situaltion on this thread.
  12. Jan 8, 2012
    She was not spamming simply talking amongst others, its not her fault theirs 30+ guys screwing with her/ <_<
  13. Jan 18, 2012
    Constantly talking and sharing every thought you have with the mic button on is my idea of spamming.

Thats what gets many people raging on her.

I will record a demo and yall can decide.

thanks for the feed back.
  14. Dec 3, 2011
    Some people told me this, but this is NOT going about me, I know about who this is since i yesterday saw her on ZM server.
    Her name is also Michelle (Jermaine was there to she must seen her to) and i saw somebody with Michelle on the ZM server so i went for a look to see if nobody played under my name.

Besides i dont have a mic :razz:

@CakeWithTampons, please try to have the steam id so they see its not me. type 'status' (without '') in console and there u will see her steam id if she is in the server.
    That will clear up A LOT.
  15. Sep 22, 2010
    Alright as per this Michelle, she is not admin. Just another regular, so we can stop the fuss as there isn't a dispute your putting out. If it were this isn't the right place to put it.
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    If you'd like a serious conversation about this player please use Contact Senior Admins, or 'Submit a Ban' on SourceBans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.