Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Re purchasing admin With Money card?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Kabe, Aug 13, 2011

1. Jul 13, 2011
    Hi i want to buy my admin and i want to use a money card from walmart What should i do?>
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    See if you can add the card as a source of funds on your paypal account. If you can, you can pull the funds from that when you purchase admin. If you can't, well, you're probably shit out of luck and will have to just use a regular CC or tie your bank account to Paypal.
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    Alright ill try to add it to my account now Thanks :grin:
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    Visa/Mastercard gift cards work wonders for these kind of things, simply register you card, link it to your paypal account and it'll function as a credit card.
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    to add money from a card to ur paypal account u first log in to paypal
    1.log in
    2. go to my account
    3. go to add funds
    4. click money pak
    5. type in the code
    6. and then ur money will be in ur account

when u buy admin itll come out of the money in ur paypal account

Thanks for supporting PlagueFest
  6. Jun 19, 2011
    I suggest pF enable credit card without paypal account, that way is more convenient for someone (like me).
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    We have to use Paypal in order to use their IPN, which manages all the subscriptions.
  8. Jul 14, 2011
    I think it would be cool if pF came out with money cards like how iTunes has theirs. Something along those lines.
    Not saying it would be the best course of payment, but it would be useful for those kids that don't have any type of card to pay with.
  9. Nov 29, 2010
    A mere child can go to the store, get a $20 gift card, log in register it, link it to paypal and pay using that. Simple if you ask me.
  10. Jul 14, 2011
    Exactly. You don't always see kids paying for Admin's but they do buy for the Donator's package.
  11. Jul 19, 2011
    its called MoneyPak easy way to pay without credit card
    4.95 start up fee then u just put money on each time and reuse it
  12. Jul 14, 2011
    If you go in store then there are only a few places that accept these.
    Easiest way for this is to call the number on the back and add funds using a different card....then again, what if they don't have access to a different card? And cash is their only form of payment?
  13. Jul 19, 2011
    u can only put cash on moneypak u can find theese cards at a cvs store
  14. Jul 14, 2011
    Ah, that I did not know. Then the MoneyPak is the way to go.
  15. Jun 19, 2011
    There's an option to enable credit card (business accounts) in paypal and it would be just the same like now, except more convenient for the payers.
  16. Nov 29, 2010
    What I meant was we don't need to distribute gift cards. I'm talking about Visa gift cards you find at corner stores/gas stations. I make 95% of my transactions on those on the internet.

To distribute gift cards exclusively for the server is rediculous not to mention rather costly.
  17. Jul 14, 2011
    Ok, you have a point. That I did not take into consideration. ^^