Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Really NOw?????"Gonepostl"

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by XxTenTenxX, Feb 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 24, 2012
    I got banned After listening to him... I was Ad link on the chat..And he told me not too post anymore, and he gave me warning . so i said okay. i didnt post anymore link. but i told the players.. whoever needs the link to fb add me on steam. since i cant post the link here anymore. ill give it out in steam chat. well i listend to him? and i didnt ad after he gave me warning. but i still got banned for 1 hour..well whos fault is it now ...?
  2. Feb 24, 2012
    After the warning.. i didnt ad anymore .. did i ? i just said add me on steam ., that way i wil be able to give it away and not get banned.. but i got banned?
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    Your ban is only 30 minutes. You were asked not to post it, and you just found another way to relay it. Don't attempt to avoid the system. Advertisement is NOT allowed.

You were also banned last week for a day, breaking the rules. You're lucky it wasn't longer. We have an escalation system here, and it increases with every offense.
  4. Feb 11, 2012
    You were spamming that Diablo 3 key facebook link quite many times...
  5. Feb 12, 2012
  6. Feb 24, 2012
    (Admin) Gonepostal3000: Tenten, if I catch you posting or/and advertising that facebook link again, you will be banned from this server.
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: why ?
    .[ò.Ô]TenTen: im just helping the ppl
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: give away the beta key
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: anyways i wont
    *Spec* Gonepostal3000: If you decide to do it again, or test me in anyway, I will ban you.
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: chill
    ò.Ô]TenTen: well since i cant post the diablo 3 beta key link1!
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: if u guys want it. then add me on fb
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: or
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: steam
    [[ò.Ô]TenTen: nominate
    [SourceMod] [ò.Ô]TenTen wants to rock the vote. (5 votes, 36 required)
    [ò.Ô]TenTen: rtv
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check bans.plaguefest.com/ for more info.
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check bans.plaguefest.com/ for more info.
  7. Feb 24, 2012
    So ??Was i posting anything after that??????!?!?!?!? NOPE????? I told them to add me.. I didnt post the link again.
  8. Feb 24, 2012
    AND last week Hello. it was ADMIn abuse!!! not really my fault..fooo
  9. Jul 24, 2011

I will also quote this:

3rd quote: This is his original post that caught my eye

I gave you two very clear warnings, not to advertise that link. But then you were telling people if they want it, then they should add you on FB, or as you said, add them on steam and you will give it to them. Which is still advertising.

I did not abuse my admin and I was very clear to not advertise that link. You were still advertising it by luring people into adding you on steam or/and adding you on facebook in order to get that link, while in our server.

I do not know where I was unclear with you about not advertising it.
  10. Feb 24, 2012
    And i dont call that AD on chat, when i say add me on steam chat..THats fucking none of ur buisness when it comes to steam chat..u cant go telling me what to do, when it comes to my freaking friendlist
  11. Feb 24, 2012
    I dont call that AD.....after u gave me warning..i dont see no fucking link after ur warning....
  12. Feb 5, 2012
    "Add me on FB"
    I believe that is advertisement. You would've advertised anyway when they added you. Now drop it and stop bitchin' and stop causing trouble or you might get banned permanently...
  13. Jul 24, 2011
    You were telling people in the PF Servers to add you on steam or facebook if they want that link(the same link I told you not to advertise). You are clearly out of line, and you are lucky it was only a 30 minute ban since this is your 2nd ban.

You are not helping your case by continuing this any further than it needs to go. Accept the 30 min ban, do not advertise it again, and all will be well.
  14. Feb 24, 2012
    IT was and mistake when i said FB!!!!and then i said STEAM!!!
  15. Feb 24, 2012
    Really..Anyways w,e....ill see u after 30 minute :razz:
  16. Jul 24, 2011
    I'd hate to sound like an old broken record, so I will just quote what Noodles said:

17. D3adDawn
    This message by D3adDawn has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Feb 29, 2012, Reason: Nope..
    Feb 29, 2012
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    I don't really see a problem with him telling people to add him on steam. :thinking:
  19. D3adDawn
    This message by D3adDawn has been removed from public view. Deleted by AppleJack, Feb 29, 2012.
    Feb 29, 2012
  20. Feb 5, 2012
    And lol, did you delete the post I made with the YUNO guy?
  21. Oct 29, 2010
    He was told not to advertise, he stopped. If players wanted to add him on steam for the link that's at their discretion.

Yes, keep that shit out of these threads.
  22. Feb 5, 2012
    Lol sorry. But anyways, I think he's understood that advertising is illegal, and continually advertising will eventually lead to a ban(in this case for 30 min).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.